Order filed today appointing Jamie Spears & Bessemer Trust co-conservators of Britney's Estate

After watchin "I care a lot" we can all see that this is a whole scheme planned ahead with a lot of corrupted lawyers, doctors, judges involveed. They're trying everything they can to cover up, torture and make sure they prolong this as long as possible. 

I am not saying I trust the judge Penny but she said what needs to be done legally and officially for this to end. A petition needs to be signed by Britney's lawyer. I honestly do not know what's next but we need to be vocal and pressure everyone Ingham to resign so Britney can appoint her own lawyer and do the right thing.

Im going to be optimistic and just say that I'm sure this is all just “process”... 

Certain documents need to be in place and Bessemer was always Britney’s request no??

Penny left this all on Britney, no? She said we must have a petition to end it. So I’m sure Britney did not take this advice lightly and will file a petition. She’d have to be outright stupid not too, after the Judge explicitly laid out the next steps for her. This form is just process, im thinking. 

The fact that Ingham didn’t have the termination petition filed DIRECTLY following the hearing, or at the very least the next day, says a lot about what’s to come.  She couldn’t have been any more clear.  SHE WANTS OUT.  But no, they’re working on some amazing care plan to avoid termination so they can keep getting paid.  So Ingham can keep getting his $475 an HOUR.  Unless she gets to hire her own attorney, I don’t see the petition getting filed.

She doesn’t want a care plan.  She doesn’t just want her scum-bag dad removed.  She wants it ENDED.  FILE NOW INGHAM, you lousy piece of s*!t

• Like 1

I’m not as optimistic. Look Sam ******* Ingram has not done **** all these past 13 years. What Britney said in court on Wednesday made it abundantly clear to me that Ingram has not advocated for her wishes ever. If he did, we wouldn’t be sitting here 13 and half years later, with this conservatorship still in place and Britney still have zero rights or control of her life. She is still stuck in this arrangement that restricts her autonomy, and controls every aspect of her life. What has Sam Ingram done these past 13 years to ensure Britney’s wishes were heard? She has always been clear about how much this conservatorship restricts her, and how much control people have over her - New York Times article- she’s always wanted out. What did her court appointed attorney do when she told him all of that? What did he do when she told him about all this abuse? He told her not to tell the public and told her not to say anything. What does that tell you about him and his role in all of this? 

We only started seeing changes when he started filling court docs last summer. Why did he wait so long when he always knew Britney wanted out of this since the very beginning? Why did he not advise her of her rights to get married and her rights to petition to terminate? If he did I’m pretty sure Britney would rather terminate, and put an end to all of this than having this prolonged like it is right now. I’m beginning to be quite cynical about Bessemer becoming involved and Jodi. From what Britney said and from what has happened these past two years, it doesn’t seem as if Jodi or Bessemer is what she would want at this stage. Whoever that advised her to go ahead with these changes I believe it is someone other than Ingram? I really want to know their rationale. Cause right now all I see is that more secondary parties are getting involved, which doesn’t sit right with me if her father will be out of the picture eventually? Abuse happens so much more easily if Britney’s life is entirely controlled by the courts, lawyers and big corporate fiduciaries. I don’t trust anyone in that courtroom. I don’t trust the system cause it is obviously flawed. All I know is that it’s Britney’s “wish and dream for all this to end”. The next step should be to petition to terminate nothing else. I suspect Ingram has his own agenda here and I don’t think it’s in Britney’s best interest. 

• Like 2

So I'm going to somewhat defend Ingham here...

Because we now know that he has been advocating for Britney to some extent since at least 2014. That's far more than I previously thought he was doing!

However...

It's important to watch for the patterns.

Notice that when Ingham does advocate for Britney his requests are denied?

• When Ingham brings up the subject of marriage, the judge tells him not to mention it.
  • When Ingham asks for Jamie to be removed as sole financial conservator, the judge denies the request and says that Bessemer and Jamie can be co-conservators.

Ingham has been successful in making a number of things happen since 2019...But in retrospect, was that Ingham, or was that Lynne's new lawyer, coming onto the scene fresh?

The problem here doesn't appear to be Ingham, so much as it is the corruption of Goetz and Penny.

Why not focus in on that?

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

So I'm going to somewhat defend Ingham here...

Because we now know that he has been advocating for Britney to some extent since at least 2014. That's far more than I previously thought he was doing!

However...

It's important to watch for the patterns.

Notice that when Ingham does advocate for Britney his requests are denied?

• When Ingham brings up the subject of marriage, the judge tells him not to mention it.
  • When Ingham asks for Jamie to be removed as sole financial conservator, the judge denies the request and says that Bessemer and Jamie can be co-conservators.

Ingham has been successful in making a number of things happen since 2019...But in retrospect, was that Ingham, or was that Lynne's new lawyer, coming onto the scene fresh?

The problem here doesn't appear to be Ingham, so much as it is the corruption of Goetz and Penny.

Why not focus in on that?

Well Goetz is obviously a ******* corrupted *****, so I’m not going to say anything about her. But, Penny I just don’t know. I hope to god that she is on the right side and she will do the the right thing.

When Ingram asked her to suspend Jamie her reasons for denying the request I think it was justified. There wasn’t a petition to remove him as sole conservator and she did say she is open to the idea in the future. The co-conservator idea I believe was brought up by Jamie’s team, obviously knowing there’s no choice. It was either that or he’s out. But, then Ingram should have contested that and pushed for the sole conservator idea. Why didn’t he do that? and even if he probably did but he should’ve pushed for that harder. 

All I’m saying is that Ingram is complicit and should really be advocating harder for Britney wishes at this point. The world is really watching now, if he doesn’t act on what Britney wishes now then it doesn’t really look good on him. He should be out if that’s the case. The Judge, I still have wee bit of faith that she oversees everything and will do the right thing when a petition to terminate is put forward. Her license is on the line. 

46 minutes ago, M M said:

Well Goetz is obviously a ******* corrupted *****, so I’m not going to say anything about her. But, Penny I just don’t know. I hope to god that she is on the right side and she will do the the right thing.

When Ingram asked her to suspend Jamie her reasons for denying the request I think it was justified. There wasn’t a petition to remove him as sole conservator and she did say she is open to the idea in the future. The co-conservator idea I believe was brought up by Jamie’s team, obviously knowing there’s no choice. It was either that or he’s out. But, then Ingram should have contested that and pushed for the sole conservator idea. Why didn’t he do that? and even if he probably did but he should’ve pushed for that harder. 

All I’m saying is that Ingram is complicit and should really be advocating harder for Britney wishes at this point. The world is really watching now, if he doesn’t act on what Britney wishes now then it doesn’t really look good on him. He should be out if that’s the case. The Judge, I still have wee bit of faith that she oversees everything and will do the right thing when a petition to terminate is put forward. Her license is on the line. 

In fact, scratch it who I am kidding Penny is ******* corrupt too. The entire system is corrupt. It’s been 3 days since Britney expressed all the abuse she endured since she last spoke to the judge. It was not the first time she told her all of the abuse, nothing was done then to make things better and nothing is being done now. She went back to her abusers, there’s no investigation nothing. All she got was them congratulating her for her bravery speaking up and new care plan on the way. **** that ****. The only hope now is for people to be louder, expose these ****ers and just hope they would be forced to be made accountable for what they did. Justice will be served. 

• Like 1

Something doesn’t feel right about this. The fact that nobody really listened to what she said in the first part of the hearing. They all just said that it took courage. 

the fact that this has already been filed knowing what she wants, is absolutely disgusting!!!! The fact that she’s off on vacation and this is happening behind the scenes is giving me bad vibes. 

do you think sending her away is a set up??? 

this judge better terminate this!!!

1 hour ago, M M said:

Yet it was under Judge Penny that the abuses that Britney testified to took place.

Yes, Ingham should have been reporting that...But can't Penny see it with her own eyes?

And why wasn't Lynne's lawyer drawing attention to it? 

Also, what have Loeb & Loeb been doing to earn their keep? I suspect they've been working with the media to shape Britney's side of the narrative...But I also suspected that Ingham had a strategy in terms of the financials, and sadly I was wrong about that.

31 minutes ago, M M said:

In fact, scratch it who I am kidding Penny is ******* corrupt too. The entire system is corrupt. It’s been 3 days since Britney expressed all the abuse she endured since she last spoke to the judge. It was not the first time she told her all of the abuse, nothing was done then to make things better and nothing is being done now. She went back to her abusers, there’s no investigation nothing. All she got was them congratulating her for her bravery speaking up and new care plan on the way. **** that ****. The only hope now is for people to be louder, expose these ****ers and just hope they would be forced to be made accountable for what they did. Justice will be served. 

I didn't see this until after I responded to your last comment.

I agree 100%. She went back to her abusers, with nothing done except talk of a care plan.

Exposing those f.u.c.k.e.r.s. is the only way forward, as far as I can see.

19 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Something doesn’t feel right about this. The fact that nobody really listened to what she said in the first part of the hearing. They all just said that it took courage. 

the fact that this has already been filed knowing what she wants, is absolutely disgusting!!!! The fact that she’s off on vacation and this is happening behind the scenes is giving me bad vibes. 

do you think sending her away is a set up??? 

this judge better terminate this!!!

Sending her away to Hawaii has always been a setup.

It's been a clear pattern since 2008.

5 hours ago, Musicandsoul said:

Im going to be optimistic and just say that I'm sure this is all just “process”... 

Certain documents need to be in place and Bessemer was always Britney’s request no??

Penny left this all on Britney, no? She said we must have a petition to end it. So I’m sure Britney did not take this advice lightly and will file a petition. She’d have to be outright stupid not too, after the Judge explicitly laid out the next steps for her. This form is just process, im thinking. 

She can’t petition without Ingham signing off on it which he indicated he would not do during the court hearing. Basically she has to get a different lawyer to do it which is up to the judge and no decisions were made that day. 

… however Ingham did feel the need to protect the conservatorship in 2014 and told the court she was talking bad about it and she said a bad word in front of her kids so he needs to tell Jamie’s team so they can protect the children. DISBAR INGHAM

• Like 2