Order filed today appointing Jamie Spears & Bessemer Trust co-conservators of Britney's Estate

48 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It was refiled today,. Media and fans speculated she was going to be punished, and have some form of retaliation at her..

So that "Vacation " trip was just a ploy to keep Britney unaware of what was about to go down..

We’ll even tho Sam is idiot this is more good than bad it just sucks that it just happen 

54 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Nope.

And we don't even know if Jamie, Kane, and Lou have submitted the financials yet...Bessemer can't pick the financials apart until they're on the court record.

I KNEW IT. They been taking forever to get this sorted so team con can try and save their skin. I knew something was off when Scam Income filed the wrong petition for Bessemer to come on board and that was months ago! Well done for slowing down the process! 😡Well all the investigation needs is a decent forensic accountant and they will have no way of hiding fukkk all 🧐 Anyone watched Ozark knows what I mean 🤨

Bbc Reaction GIF by Line of Duty

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, mangotango said:

Not really, because Britney (supposedly at least) wanted Bessemer Trust in as co-conservators in order to not let Jamie exercise full control, and because there was some accounting they wanted to look into I believe. Speculation also that the next step would have been to remove Jamie. And if they have not been able to step in because Ingham still had not filed the corrected order, then that is so much additional wasted time where Jamie continued to serve as sole conservator. 

It is good it was filed in itself as it is still going to take some time before she will be free from the cship (could be a very long time even if her request to terminate is contested), and with Bessemer a co-conservator they can look into more of the accounting, perhaps even remove Jamie etc. But it is just super distasteful that Ingham 1. Took seven months to fix it, and 2. Filed it two days after Britney's speech where she was so clear on wanting to terminate and the role Jamie has played.

But then isn’t that good he did file it … because it demonstrates that he is taking ownership of his own blatant negligence … particularly now that everything has been public knowledge? The timing is suspicious right … that now suddenly he’s been so vigilient.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

It is dated October 2020 but it was originally filed in November 2020. Then in December 2020 the court rejected it for a clerical error. It was re-filed today.

It says the date on the Top left hand corner of the first document - 6/25/21 received at 7.34

Ok. Wouldn’t the fact that following a “clerical error” it took him 7 months to re-file the corrected document (bear in mind he received $70.000 for his troubles between submitting the wrong form and then the correct one) be perceived as “dragging his feet” or “time managemen” when this was necessary for Bessemer to be officially on board and be able to look into stuff. So did he really just push out something like this for 7 months on a “clerical error”?! This TOTALLY BOILS MY P I S S!!! 

Angry Work GIF

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I think it's good to have Bessemer in place as a back-up as if this didn't go through it'd stay as solely as Jamie and if something went against Britney in the future it'd just be Jamie in control, so it's good Bessemer are finally involved. However it is ******* outrageous it took him this long to file.

He's meant to be a professional and he's ******* awful.

I hope we'll still be seeing him file to terminate the conservatorship - if we do not see that within a week of the hearing i'll go mad :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

WTF are you saying? How could you ever say its good this bessemer is in place?!  Britney does not want this conservatorship in any shape or form. She made that clear. Placing a different name under the same abusive system would change nothing. Britney deserves total freedom 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Miguelblackpink said:

WTF are you saying? How could you ever say its a good this bessemer is in place?!  Britney does not want this conservatorship in any shape or form. She made that clear. Placing a different name under the same abusive system would change nothing. Britney deserves total freedom 

A-*******-men. Enough is enough already.

26 minutes ago, Miguelblackpink said:

WTF are you saying? How could you ever say its good this bessemer is in place?!  Britney does not want this conservatorship in any shape or form. She made that clear. Placing a different name under the same abusive system would change nothing. Britney deserves total freedom 

Are you stupid? Where am I saying she wants a c-ship? This was originally drafted when SHE asked for Bessemer instead of Jamie, the Judge then said they can both be on board.

I'm not saying this should continue - i'm saying this should have been filed A LONG time ago. I'd rather Bessemer be involved than just Jamie as a back up if we do not get our way with the c-ship being successful terminated, it is better to have an independent financial body involved than solely Jamie. Are you seriously telling me you'd rather Jamie be sole conservator rather than an independent financial body?

I'm fully aware she wants it terminated, as do I, all i'm saying is this should have been filed a long time ago to protect her interest.

Ingham better file to terminate.

• Haha 1
  • Like 6
54 minutes ago, Miguelblackpink said:

Yes, but unfortunately this legal arrangement won’t come to an end just because they petition it! Bessemer needs to deep dive into the finances and report everything dodgy or criminal / illegal. For the time being it’s a good thing that someone is put in there so Jamie / Lou and the rest of the pricks can’t just run the show how they used to. I’m praying that a forensic accountant gets let lose with the financial reports. I think they’ll have a field day with what they’ll find. Any sort of wrongdoing proven (on Jamie’s part) will have him removed immediately (once proven). Same goes for the abuse Britney described! Many legal experts said, if she is right in what she’s saying (and let’s face it she has waited 13 years to speak her truth) and an investigation finds proof, Jamie and the gang are toast! :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 5

Is britney aware of that? That excuse of a lawyer has to go. So basically after all that happened, that scum refiles for the modification of the c-ship? Britney clearly f ucking stated that she want to possess her own ******* money. This cant be real. Cmon

At this point this is just sad because we know this is NOT what Britney wants. Despite what many #SupportBritney activists tried to portray, she’s done with both cships. She just said she wanted to manage her own money. And duh, of course she wants to get rid of the cship of the person. So yeah, no conservatorships and no conservators is where she stands. If her court appointed attorney can’t see that then he’s not acting in her best interest. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

It's good Bessemer can now get involved. It's not what we want but now Jamie and co have to work with a corporate fidicuary before any more money goes out to anyone and believe me these corporate fidicuaries will investigate where all her money has gone and if there is anything sketchy going on. It will take time but right now it's moving in the right direction.

Obviously we all desperately want the conservatorship to be over right now but that just doesn't happen.

Hopefully Sam files to terminate soon. Very soon. All eyes are on Britney and the snakes around her. It's time to get the ball rolling on this and **** give her back her freedom they stole from her. 

• Like 2

Thats good, but the timing though :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

He waited till Britney throw a granade on everyone to do what he was suposed to do last year. Bessemer in, means Jamie wont have the sole control over her estate, he wont be able to spend or move money without Bessemer agreeing. I just hope they audit everything, from what she has right now to what Jamie spent all these years and who paid who. They can discover a massive money laundering scheme here  :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:  

BUT... where's the petition Britney mentioned she wanted to file Ingham? WHERE. IS. IT. :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

Even if Ingham files to terminate by midnight tonight...Any family member can fight the request. And we know they will.

So...

Britney is stuck in this for many months to come, no matter how you slice it.

However...

This is good. Seven months too late, but good.

Bessemer can now begin a forensic audit...That is, if the financials have been submitted by Jamie, Lou, and Kane.

Can anyone verify that the financials have not yet been put on the court record?

• Like 3