Order filed today appointing Jamie Spears & Bessemer Trust co-conservators of Britney's Estate

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

It says the date on the Top left hand corner

6/25/21 received at 7.34am

E4vz6jKXEAAYWE5?format=jpg&name=4096x409

It was refiled today,. Media and fans speculated she was going to be punished, and have some form of retaliation at her..

So that "Vacation " trip was just a ploy to keep Britney unaware of what was about to go down..

3 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It was refiled today,. Media and fans speculated she was going to be punished, and have some form of retaliation at her..

So that "Vacation " trip was just a ploy to keep Britney unaware of what was about to go down..

This is the same order that was missing a signature before. Ingham sucks at his job. 

52 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

So the “expert” who said the other day: “If there were any discrepancies in the finances, Bessemer would have picked it up and teleported it by now” was basically full of shirt! Bessemer is only going to do their work from now, is that right, or Am I picking this up wrong? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Nope.

And we don't even know if Jamie, Kane, and Lou have submitted the financials yet...Bessemer can't pick the financials apart until they're on the court record.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Prachi said:

Guys, I am not a lawyer can someone please explain this in layman terms? As the date shoes 2020, what does it mean. School me please. 

He filed it incorrectly in 2020 and only now 7 months later re-filed today at 7.34am LA time.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

He filed it incorrectly in 2020 and only now 7 months later re-filed today at 7.34am LA time.

What in actual F-U-C-K, after what Britney said this man still has the audacity? 

What does it mean for B? Judge can deny it right?

2 minutes ago, Prachi said:

What in actual F-U-C-K, after what Britney said this man still has the audacity? 

What does it mean for B? Judge can deny it right?

I think it's good to have Bessemer in place as a back-up as if this didn't go through it'd stay as solely as Jamie and if something went against Britney in the future it'd just be Jamie in control, so it's good Bessemer are finally involved. However it is ******* outrageous it took him this long to file.

He's meant to be a professional and he's ******* awful.

I hope we'll still be seeing him file to terminate the conservatorship - if we do not see that within a week of the hearing i'll go mad :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Like 3

I have no words and now that we know for a fact that they punish her this is making my stomach turn. The longer this take the more they will do to harm her. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: what has to happen for us to see change. It can't get any more clear than her testimony. This makes me feel so hopeless.

4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I think it's good to have Bessemer in place as a back-up as if this didn't go through it'd stay as solely as Jamie and if something went against Britney in the future it'd just be Jamie in control, so it's good Bessemer are finally involved. However it is ******* outrageous it took him this long to file.

He's meant to be a professional and he's ******* awful.

I hope we'll still be seeing him file to terminate the conservatorship - if we do not see that within a week of the hearing i'll go mad :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

It is absolutely ridiculous and outrageous it took him SEVEN MONTHS to correctly file this. SEVEN MONTHS. A person could get pregnant, go into pre-mature labor and have the baby likely make it because SEVEN MONTHS IS SUCH A LONG TIME. 

• Like 4
28 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

7 minutes ago, Stefi Hilton said:

so basically they waited for her to go to hawaii so that they could proceed with this as a form of punishment for her testimony and i am 10000% sure that her lawyer won't even inform her on this. just like he didn't inform her about her own rights as a conservatee. sick.

How is this punishment towards her?

Please explain.

8 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I’m confused. Isn't it a good idea that he didn’t refile it so soon?

Not really, because Britney (supposedly at least) wanted Bessemer Trust in as co-conservators in order to not let Jamie exercise full control, and because there was some accounting they wanted to look into I believe. Speculation also that the next step would have been to remove Jamie. And if they have not been able to step in because Ingham still had not filed the corrected order, then that is so much additional wasted time where Jamie continued to serve as sole conservator. 

It is good it was filed in itself as it is still going to take some time before she will be free from the cship (could be a very long time even if her request to terminate is contested), and with Bessemer a co-conservator they can look into more of the accounting, perhaps even remove Jamie etc. But it is just super distasteful that Ingham 1. Took seven months to fix it, and 2. Filed it two days after Britney's speech where she was so clear on wanting to terminate and the role Jamie has played.

• Like 4