Order filed today appointing Jamie Spears & Bessemer Trust co-conservators of Britney's Estate

13 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

So the “expert” who said the other day: “If there were any discrepancies in the finances, Bessemer would have picked it up and teleported it by now” was basically full of shirt! Bessemer is only going to do their work from now, is that right, or Am I picking this up wrong? 🤷🏻‍♂️

This is literally making my blood boil. I believe it said Loeb & Loeb AS WELL AS Bessemer are getting paid hundred of thousands in that accounting hearing and they’ve both been doing jack! Somebody better be going to jail soon :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, e_ffen said:

So what’s the official word? Some are saying this is old? And if not, does this mean Bessemer are just now officially coming aboard? I’m ready for them to review her old financial records!

11 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

This is from 2020. Delete 

9 minutes ago, Charrrmed89 said:

I'm so confused by these documents. These are back from 2020, nothing we haven't seen before. Haven't we seen these before?

9 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

This is from 2020 Delete plz :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

2 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

It says November 2020?

It is dated October 2020 but it was originally filed in November 2020. Then in December 2020 the court rejected it for a clerical error. It was re-filed today.

Usually the same documents are filed just with the amendments.

• Like 4

His lazy *** would get around to just now filing this. We'll see the petition to terminate just in time to celebrate Britney's 60th. Jamie will be long dead by then but the courts will ignore that and continue to grant him power because daddy's love can be felt even in the grave.

• Haha 6

And AGAIN the documents mention Tristar (Lou Taylor) and some other thieves but not a single media is paying attention. LOCK DOWN THE WHOLE MAFIA !! 

They think we had a good fight and now we got what we wanted, but we just getting started !! 

In JAIL, all of them ! :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Like 1