ET: Britney hopes to set a precedent after speaking out against her Conservatorship

A source says "She is beyond exhausted. She is ready to live her life," the source says. "She is ready to love freely on her own terms. Britney and Sam basically live their life as a couple under curfew. She wants to be free of all the restrictions and she is ready to fight for her life because that is what this is."

"Sam feels so proud of Britney for finally having this moment," the source adds. "It's her liberation and it's a long time coming."

The source says that Asghari has been making an extra effort to support Britney amid the conservatorship battle.

"Sam has been going above and beyond to make sure Britney knows how much he supports and loves her," the source says. "He knows how difficult and emotionally taxing yesterday would be for her, so he planned grand gestures for her at home to feel extra special and adored."

"He has also been a huge support emotionally for Britney," the source continues. "They have both been preparing for this day and they feel a sense of relief it has come, although it is just the beginning. He continues to be her backbone, support her, and show his love, and he always will."

According to the source, the two's relationship is currently "stronger than ever."

"Sam loves her very much. They understand each other on a deep level," the source says. "Their love is often childlike and fun, but it is also deep and serious. They have overcome so much, which has balanced them out, but also showed them that they can do anything together. They're stronger than ever and ready to take on whatever challenge comes their way including business, personal, everything else in between. It's Britney and Sam as a unit, period."

Meanwhile, a second source tells ET that Spears is hoping her emotional statement will help others in the future.

"She hopes her words will help set some sort of precedence and maybe one day, make a difference for capable adults to take over their own finances," the source says. "She is tired of listening to everyone on her team about how she should live her life or spend her money."

Source: ET

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I'm glad people have saw the light! :wink_britney_everytime_white:

39 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

You are forgiven ❤️

I am just relieved Sam has turned out to be the real deal.

I went back and forth about Sam for so long. But I have no choice but to support him now that we know for sure he is supportive of Brit. 

26 minutes ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

I went back and forth about Sam for so long. But I have no choice but to support him now that we know for sure he is supportive of Brit. 

Same. I feel guilty for wanting them to break up back in 2019. But we just didn’t know.

It’s obvious that he informed her of #FreeBritney matters, as we saw his Insta account liking and viewing posts and stories that aligned with the movement, how to dissolve conservatorships, etc. Some of what Britney was saying in court felt like she’d been reading this content, and I can’t help but feel like that Sam made her aware and worked closely with her as they both became educated and informed. I genuinely believe he wants the best for her. And they can’t just remove him like they got rid of David Lucado, who also questioned the conservatorship.

• Like 1

Ok. I think it’s obvious to everyone, but he’s dig at Jamie about throwing obstacles in their relationship constantly must refer to (amongst other things) to Jamie keeping her on birth control. Sickening 😡 She is the perfect mother. Just picture Britney with her own little Lexi 🥰