I can't get my head around the fact that she was literally locked up in a "mental health" facility

https://www.findrehabcenters.org/california/pacific-palisades/bridges-to-recovery-i/

the reviews pretty much speak for themselves " a money driven place"

This place is a money driven organization first and foremost! Do not be mislead by the initial show of caring by either the administrative intake coordinator (Tonda) or the administration director (Ambreen) or the psychologists and psychiatrists or the elusive medical director (Dr Small). I repeat, it doesn't take long to realize that they have little concern for your wellbeing- after all, once there you have already handed over from 60K, all the way to 90K and up for "treatment". Please. The unlicensed medical employees are nice but have to ask the all mighty doctors for any and all of your requests and simple questions. Also, beware! As a medical professional, they skimp on paying LVNs or RNs to dispense controlled and non controlled medications!Many of these meds are newly prescribed by your (conveniently) unreachable psychiatrist, and have significant side effects. Without a medical professional to monitor your reaction to the new psychotropic medications you are at risk of anything from headaches to being critically ill. I am hopeful to one day hear about a law suit against this illegal practice.