Zoey 101 cast members support Britney

1 hour ago, mangotango said:

Aren't they already done filming season 2 more or less? But if it is renewed (at which point hopefully Britney's case has move forward and even more truths are known), I don't see how they could keep her on. 

I think they are but hopefully people are boycotting it. Didn't Lou help her get that role? Or am I wrong on that?

59 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Isn't she the one who called out the cast (including Jamie) for being bullies on set?

She called Britney out too, so I'm glad she's still speaking up and showing support for her despite that incident.

This whole situation always sat weird with me. From what we know about Jamie Lynn she seems to be karenesque lol for lack of better word and it wouldn't surprise me if she ran and made it seem like this girl was doing stuff when in reality it was Jamie Lynn being the bully. And of course Britney did what any good big sister would do and stuck up for her.

3 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

That leech is too busy disabling comments on her Instagram. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: However, people are taking it too far calling her kids ugly and saying that JLS should've swallowed. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: Either way, she deserves all the criticism coming her way. She might not have directly harmed Britney, but the silence is deafening, and she deserves to be chewed out for being so close to Lou. She's a disgusting, shady sewer rat just like the rest of Colon Crew™:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

OMG :jackk_alien:

nothing but the truth though sis :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I think they are but hopefully people are boycotting it. Didn't Lou help her get that role? Or am I wrong on that?

Yeah, I have been seeing people say they will do just that on Netflix's insta (and official instas for Sweet Mangolias specifically as well). I guess it depends on how big of a role she is playing in this season in terms of other characters storylines. But I also have an inkling that since Netflix is the king of cancelling shows after just 2-3 seasons, they might just release it without any big promo to avoid facing criticism, hope people will still tune in and then cancel it as usual if not. 

I feel like that is what I remember too, from some post on her IG basically thanking Lou. Or did I dream that up perhaps? I couldn't find it when I went back and looked (though tbh, did not look to carefully). Though, in a post from 5 weeks ago she mentions they had been having "team meetings" about what was next for her, a part in this show was discussed. So that would presumably include Lou. 

The whole family is to blame here. Even if Jamie is the ringleader, the rest of them should have stepped in and done something to help Britney. She told us herself  that they all left her behind in California with a team of doctors while they went to Kentwood for the holidays and even brought her boys along with them. (To be clear, not blaming the boys here, just pointing out that her parents/siblings went out of state for the holiday and even took her boys along so she was completely alone.)

Not only did my family not do a ****** thing, my dad was all for it. Anything that happened to me had to be approved by my dad. And my dad acted like he didn’t know that I was told I had to be tested over the Christmas holidays before they sent me away, when my kids went to home to Louisiana. He was the one who approved all of it. My whole family did nothing.

Over the two-week holiday, a lady came into my home for four hours a day, sat me down and did a psych test on me. It took forever. But I was I was told I had to, then after that I got off. When I was told I had to, then after I got a phone call from my dad, basically saying I’d failed the test or whatever, whatever. “I’m sorry, Britney, you have to listen to your doctors. They’re planning to send you to a small home in Beverly Hills to do a small rehab program that we’re going to make up for you. You’re going to pay $60,000 a month for this.” I cried on the phone for an hour and he loved every minute of it.

3 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Just watch her say, "There's two sides to every story. Don't speak on things you know nothing about. I love my sister unconditionally, and I've always supported her behind the scenes." :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: If that scummy minion of Lou's even dares to paint herself in a good light, she's getting a thousand pitchforks up her Bible-thumping country bumpkin azz. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

your photo made me laugh with tears :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Haha 1