Zoey 101 cast members support Britney

That leech is too busy disabling comments on her Instagram. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: However, people are taking it too far calling her kids ugly and saying that JLS should've swallowed. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: Either way, she deserves all the criticism coming her way. She might not have directly harmed Britney, but the silence is deafening, and she deserves to be chewed out for being so close to Lou. She's a disgusting, shady sewer rat just like the rest of Colon Crew:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Haha 5
  • Like 3
13 minutes ago, G-unit said:

All except her scuzzy-***, scum-bag sister.  🙄

Just watch her say, "There's two sides to every story. Don't speak on things you know nothing about. I love my sister unconditionally, and I've always supported her behind the scenes." :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: If that scummy minion of Lou's even dares to paint herself in a good light, she's getting a thousand pitchforks up her Bible-thumping country bumpkin azz. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Haha 1
  • Like 5

i agreed. Criticizing JLS all they want but please leave her kids alone.. All the kids in the family are the innocence parties.

40 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

That leech is too busy disabling comments on her Instagram. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: However, people are taking it too far calling her kids ugly and saying that JLS should've swallowed. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: Either way, she deserves all the criticism coming her way. She might not have directly harmed Britney, but the silence is deafening, and she deserves to be chewed out for being so close to Lou. She's a disgusting, shady sewer rat just like the rest of Colon Crew:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Like 3

She deserves to be excluded from life and I hope the only job she’s ever able to get is flipping burgers at McD’s. She needs to spend the rest of her life paying back every single penny she stole from her sister. She’s garbage and I have no sympathy for her. I hope the entire world turns against her and she’s exposed as the evil witch that she is.

35 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I wonder if sweet magnolias will keep her on with all this controversy 

Aren't they already done filming season 2 more or less? But if it is renewed (at which point hopefully Britney's case has move forward and even more truths are known), I don't see how they could keep her on. 

33 minutes ago, MAG said:

I see people tweeting Netflix all the time asking if they are going to keep an abuser on the payroll :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

They should! I mean I don't find it ironic that she finally tries to actually work once all this started. The need to be  where it hurts and since all they care about is money that would be their coins. I hope Britney stays true to her word and really sues them. Jamie Lynn hasn't earned anything in her life she only has a career because of her name and then she had the audacity to joke about going to a therapist with that name. 

15 minutes ago, dfffff said:

That’s matchthesource aka Alexa Nikolas

Isn't she the one who called out the cast (including Jamie) for being bullies on set?

“It started to escalate. All of a sudden, every day I was on set, they would kind of team up together and tell me I was an alien because I was so nice and they would make fun of me for smiling too much. [It was] a lot of digs on a regular basis and it was starting to beat up my self-esteem.”

“[The AD told me] ‘Jamie wants to talk to you in her trailer’ … I remember opening up the door and I saw someone who looked like Jamie run to the back of the trailer … and then all of a sudden, I’ll never forget the image because Britney Spears just like, came out, and she was in a bralette-thing and she ran at me and started berating me and telling me that she was going to make sure that nothing came of my career and that she was going to make sure of it … she was like, ‘no one messes with my sister,’ and she’s screaming at me.” The verbal abuse made Alexa sick and once Britney finally left, she told her mom about what happened.

“[These adults said], ‘I’m a side character and I don’t matter, in industry terms. I have to put on a good face, I can’t take bullying.’ Dan was like, ‘ maybe there’s some truth in what Britney said, maybe you shouldn’t be in this industry, maybe you can’t handle it,’ just ***** up **** for twenty minutes. Dan was like, ‘you know what happens to kid stars? Nothing happens to them.'”

She called Britney out too, so I'm glad she's still speaking up and showing support for her despite that incident.

• Like 1