When people ask me if I’ve heard about what’s going on with Britney Spears...

My reaction is: i really dont know from which point to start so as to the other person can have a clear view. We, the fans and mainly  people who have been on here so many years ( personally since 2009) know so much about britney’s case; its hard to explain in a mini chit-chat all the shady things that have happened. 

• Like 5

i know right? these couple of days have been crazy, my friends and family are sending me all this links about it and im like ***** do you really think this is brand new information to me? like i’ve been telling you for YEARS now. i’ve been stanning since 04 i know more things about britney than i know about myself:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Roger said:

Yesterday a "friend" texted me a screenshot of one of the report, and all she added was "She looks old"

I blocked her phone number, her IG and Messenger :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

wtf is wrong with people here ... I can't handle this country anymore :dead_falling_wig_dying:

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

i know right? these couple of days have been crazy, my friends and family are sending me all this links about it and im like ***** do you really think this is brand new information to me? like i’ve been telling you for YEARS now. i’ve been stanning since 04 i know more things about britney than i know about myself:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

THIS! :matches:
I can’t believe people send me links to the story, either :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

my parents asked me about it, but I had already told them since it all started in 2019, but they saw on the news about the latest hearing. Actually I told my mom while it was happening, during the recess lol 

And other than that, yeah, people that used to go to college with me and such have been messaging me, and I'm just like :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: 

1 hour ago, Matou said:

wtf is wrong with people here ... I can't handle this country anymore :dead_falling_wig_dying:

My bestie said that she was just trying to hurt me, since she knows that I am a hardcore stan and she's seen my posts about it on social media.

I don't want this kind of people in my life, move ***** :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

1 minute ago, Roger said:

My bestie said that she was just trying to hurt me, since she knows that I am a hardcore stan and she's seen my posts about it on social media.

I don't want this kind of people in my life, move ***** :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

What the point of hurting a "friend" ?

You're right, they can join the light or burn in hell :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

• Like 1