Paris Hilton DJing at Resorts World opening in Las Vegas: "we love you, Britney. Free Britney" then plays "Piece of Me"

99.9% sure she mentioned Paris & Miley is because she is friends and or acquaintances with the both of them. She worked with Miley professionally, and has been knowing Paris for such a long time, including seeing her as recent as last summer. Both women stan Britney, and the freebritney movement.  So no, I didn’t see at as shade, neither should they.

If anything the girls should be happy they could be used as examples to help their friend. Kudos for Paris for taking it and running with it tho! 👏🏻

Yeah I agree, the way Britney said it was kinda confusing but I'm sure it was her nerves and I hope both Paris and Miley know that. 

Also not gonna lie before I started following the Free Britney stuff a few years ago I was never really into Paris, I guess no opinion of her, but she really has shown she is a good friend and always has been.  Listening to her speak it's easy to judge her and build a false impression of her personality, but I think Paris has shown she does have a good heart especially for those that have a good heart back and don't try and use her. Happy to see Paris is still as vocal as ever!

Has Miley said anything since the court hearing? I haven't seen anything... I hope she didn't take offense to what Britney said... 

We stan her. She ALWAYS had nothing but nice things to say about Britney since the early 00's and she proved to be a real friend throughout this time. She was/is probably not allowed to be around Britney for the past 13 years, but she still said nice things about her anytime she was asked.

NO PARIS HILTON SLANDER WILL BE ALLOWED, NOT ON MY WATCH! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

It's lovely that she is being vocal about it. I do wonder about something. A few months back she said she went to Britney's house a couple of times to have dinner. That doesn't seem likely. Not with Britney's team ways, but also not after how Britney mentioned her perspective on Paris, not that it was shady, but it wasn't what you would say about a friend who has gone a couple of times to have dinner with you and you have discussed issues at length. Isn't it weird that she keeps saying she is so close when, clearly, she isn't?