Miley Cyrus' former personal assistant seemingly confirms that RCA brought Myah Marie in to rerecord her vocals without her even knowing it

12 hours ago, car said:

Ok fake news- he makes it seem like she’s never sung on any album. She we all know what happened on BJ- but simmer down with the plural of the word guy. 

I think that's what he's talking about Britney Jean, 13 songs on that album. So I get what he's saying. They pretty much had her re record the entire album..

1 minute ago, MacLaura said:

I just don´t understand what is the need for them to do it?

My assumption as her vegas residency was coming up her team might've thought that it will be a good idea to release an album and mint money because Britney can sell - I do feel due to her opposition to this that's why she never got around to promote it.

4 minutes ago, Prachi said:

My assumption as her vegas residency was coming up her team might've thought that it will be a good idea to release an album and mint money because Britney can sell - I do feel due to her opposition to this that's why she never got around to promote it.

But she had already recorded the album?

• Like 5

I read it earlier today, he make it seems like it happened to all of her albums (maybe it is just an unfortunate typo), but he was Miley's assistant around 2013 it seems, so it was the Myah Marie incident for sure. 

Well, if it was the case of rerecording Britney's vocals...just why? Did they just...lose Britney's samples and had Myah redo them? lol

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, MacLaura said:

But she had already recorded the album?

I believe she has, but the way she said it's her personal album I don't buy it. She does tons of recording here and there stated in number of interviews - if you listen to Alien track there's a production glitch which as a musician I know cannot even stand a chance in happening. 

• Like 1

It’s always been clear to me that she either didn’t have the time to fully finish the songs or just refused, and so they brought Myah in to complete some songs and help flesh out others where maybe Britney’s take wasn’t her best. 

• Like 4
42 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I think that's what he's talking about Britney Jean, 13 songs on that album. So I get what he's saying. They pretty much had her re record the entire album..

45 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I presume he's only talking about BJ versus all her albums? 

But he said it the “singing you hear her albumS” not album singular or just BJ. 

14 minutes ago, e_ffen said:

It’s always been clear to me that she either didn’t have the time to fully finish the songs or just refused, and so they brought Myah in to complete some songs and help flesh out others where maybe Britney’s take wasn’t her best. 

Thats not what this Miley Cyrus friend person says. He literally says Britney recorded it, and this other 'singer' re-recorded what Britney already recorded. So again, what he says doesn't make any sense.

• Like 1