Stephen Colbert supports Britney Spears and #FreeBritney on-air (VIDEO)

2 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

I don't like people are still making jokes in between. Do they not realize how serious this is?

I know. I hate it, too, but he doesn't mean to make fun of her and one more publicity does no harm to #freebritney, so let's just overlook it for now.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

I don't like people are still making jokes in between. Do they not realize how serious this is?

It’s a late night show. Basically the whole purpose of those shows is to deliver comedic entertainment. 

Yes, I agree, nothing about Britney’s situation is funny. But think of this of another opportunity for someone to learn about Britney’s situation and injustice that might not have heard about otherwise. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

That’s the tone of voice that his show has always been going for. We can not dictate how content on his show is presented as long as it sheds light on her situation that works in her favor.

Live a little. Not everything has to be serious, sad and grimey. 

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, bmakrides said:

I couldn't even finish watching this trash. I don't find him funny anyways, just an old man trying to look young a hip, but I think his jokes and overall demeanor were in poor taste. Sorry but this is a no. 

FREE BRITNEY

Imagine how insecure you have to be to bravely insult a comedian with an anonymous profile on an online forum, with an audience of people who will not rebuke you.  The courage you must have!