Britney was told to wear a blonde wig for the Blackout photoshoot, she refused

1 hour ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

The pictures are amazing but the one they chose for the album cover was trash. Fight me.

yeah i truly believe this whole photoshoot looks gorgeously edgy and so mysterious but the one they chose as cover is so odd in my opinion

• Like 2

Funny. Blonde hair on her darkest album. Wouldve been a fail.

Props to her for standing up!

I love the messiness Blackout was. Like nothing was decently planned like they always do with albums (she even rush released the album due leaks), came in and went away whenever she felt like it and yet the bare minimum of planning resulted in her best work.

Once she's free, she should do the same, just making fun = another great album!

• Like 1

I'm happy and proud she refused to wear the blonde wig. It's one of the biggest artistic moments in Britney's career since she got to express herself. Actually, 'Blackout' was the first album after years of rebellion because Britney was trying to express herself through her music for a very long time. She was sick of being just a product and she wanted to be an artist. 

Blackout's concept and the original concept for the Gimme More music video was about killing off the old Britney Spears image, to get a 'reborn' and get the next step in her career as singer, performer, artist and songwriter. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1