She nailed this point

Ok so I know Britney didn’t mean these comments personally but she did make some valid points. How is it that Miley can light up a joint on stage yet Britney is paying for shaving her head? I mean she’s right. The standards today are completely different and largely because of her. She’s paying the price for what others get away with. I’ve heard many question how Kanye isn’t in a cship. What about Justin Bieber? Demi Lovato anyone? Azealia Banks? When did Britney release the crude material that is WAP? How did Lindsay Lohan get by without a cship? Britney is in this situation because her family is trash. That’s the difference. And for whatever reason she was treated with zero respect and held at a different standard. Meghan Thee Stallion can be shot in both feet and release her latest video? Cardi B and Nicki can physically fight at events? I’d be pissed myself if I never harmed another soul. Shaving your head and feeling manipulated against your own children while the media is ripping you to shreds is not equivalent. She snapped with the umbrella and rightfully so. It’s very messed up IMO. 

• Like 5

it's true.

Britney is forever stuck in her role as the little bad girl that needs to be punished, forever having to pay for her sins.

it doesn't make any sense. But her family is mostly to blame for it

I feel that after yesterday, the way she really stood in her power and presented herself that the energy will shift for her going forward 🧚‍♀️