Stream Lady Gaga's 'Born This Way' 10th anniversary edition

2 hours ago, bas che said:

So are we going to let Lady Gaga hijack the FreeBritney movement -_- way to steer away the attention and lose momentum Jordan 

Well she released new Music, and it's basically hot topic right now, but just like framing Britney spears, it's going to disappear from the mindscape of non fans. 

Already my friends are calling out the media for not talking about what happened in Florida with the collapsed building and a major case in Canada where bodies of mothers and children are dead, but let's talk about Britney spears  over regular non celebrities that are probably dead. 

A gaggle of D-listers. Kylie's the only relevant one among those artists and even she's only moderately popular among gheys in Europe these days. I was looking forward to something truly special like maybe some demos or unreleased BTW songs, not whatever this is. Literally nobody wanted this edition. :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Well she released new Music, and it's basically hot topic right now, but just like framing Britney spears, it's going to disappear from the mindscape of non fans. 

Already my friends are calling out the media for not talking about what happened in Florida with the collapsed building and a major case in Canada where bodies of mothers and children are dead, but let's talk about Britney spears  over regular non celebrities that are probably dead. 

Well I don't think the main issue here that SHOULD interest the gp is Britney's conservatorship, but the fact that the american system allows something like this happening to vulnerable and non vulnerable people, as long as there are lazy vultures around them.

And news media are big enough to speak about any relevant news, not because they speak about Britney, the can not speak about other incidents or catastrophes. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block