New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 2:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Britney's instagram is really hurting the movement

Void

5 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

No one is making her record these videos people. 

I disagree! I think she’s had a year stuck in the house and bored and got creative! I also think she’s seen TikToks here and there through Sam and whatever access she’s personally had, and her boys. I think she’s out of touch but wanted to edit those snaps the best she could trying to stay fun in 2021. They look weirdly edited and odd but that’s not her fault. She’s trying with the little access she has. She’s not tech savvy either and has mentioned that a bunch of times. 

I honestly agree with you. I am not denying the possibility her posts aren't her, but I don't think we can rule out just yet that her posts are actually her. I refuse to do that because for one, if it is in fact her, imagine how awful it is, everyone crap talking her IG on here, when it's actually her. Second, I think people are forgetting that many people, especially people who aren't great with technology which Britney herself has said, don't reflect how they sound offline on their posts. I know a lot of adults who sound eloquent and fine offline, but what they post online seems "off" or weirdly worded compared to how they actually talk and compose themselves. Instagram could be her only truly creative outlet to the world, though I'm sure it is monitored and such. I wouldn't want to shut her down by saying it's fake unless I have legitimate proof, not pure conjecture. 

• Like 2
  • Captions that doesn't match with the images/videos ✓
  • Captions that make her look like stupid or childish person despite her being actually clever and mature  ✓
  • Constant recycling of content  ✓
  • Editing her videos to make them absolutely lunatic ✓
  •  Using google pictures of her ✓
  •  99% the stories "she" posts about her past can be found from google  ✓
  • Mismatching details with IRL Britney and Instagram "britney" (really really old photos/videos) ✓
  • Captions that keep promoting tristar clients and Britney brand stuff ✓ 
  • Captions that benefit Team C  ✓ 
  • Content that is very similar to that Cassie girls Instagram  ✓ 
  • Content that drives Team C agenda (all is well, me time, I'm sorry I was faking being happy etc)  ✓ 
  • Being actually personal account ✗

:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: Who seriously believes it's Britney posting lol
2 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:
  • Captions that doesn't match with the images/videos ✓
  • Captions that make her look like stupid or childish person despite her being actually clever and mature  ✓
  • Constant recycling of content  ✓
  • Editing her videos to make them absolutely lunatic ✓
  •  Using google pictures of her ✓
  •  99% the stories "she" posts about her past can be found from google  ✓
  • Mismatching details with IRL Britney and Instagram "britney" (really really old photos/videos) ✓
  • Captions that keep promoting tristar clients and Britney brand stuff ✓ 
  • Captions that benefit Team C  ✓ 
  • Content that is very similar to that Cassie girls Instagram  ✓ 
  • Content that drives Team C agenda (all is well, me time, I'm sorry I was faking being happy etc)  ✓ 
  • Being actually personal account ✗

:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: Who seriously believes it's Britney posting lol

Great summary 💖🙌

8 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

No one is making her record these videos people. 

I disagree! I think she’s had a year stuck in the house and bored and got creative! I also think she’s seen TikToks here and there through Sam and whatever access she’s personally had, and her boys. I think she’s out of touch but wanted to edit those snaps the best she could trying to stay fun in 2021. They look weirdly edited and odd but that’s not her fault. She’s trying with the little access she has. She’s not tech savvy either and has mentioned that a bunch of times. 

I agree that she is not tech savvy and maybe started doing the videos for fun. But I think team con saw the reaction from GP calling her “crazy” and started to encourage it and tell her if she doesn’t submit content for IG she won’t go on her Maui trip. They are opportunistic and saw this to their advantage. Britney also said to the court on Wednesday that she just recently gained access to the internet. If she had access to tiktok or ig or any source of connection to the internet she would’ve seen posts that she can petition to terminate the conservatorship. We all knew this was possible but her. She was manipulated, lied to and abused. I don’t want to admit it myself but based of what she told the court on Wednesday it’s reality. 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, canyouhandlemytruth said:

I always had my doubts but today was the final straw. Yesterday she was saying she wants to sue her family and that they should be in jail, and today she acts like nothing has changed in her family dynamic? Furthermore, she sounded perfectly lucid and normal in the hearing yesterday and these captions do not reflect that at all. She is not even permitted to talk to her actual friends but some of y'all think her father would give her the ability to communicate with millions of people. Take the delulu glasses off people!

Can i share what you said? Your points are so legit. I mean wht would they give her a chance to screm for help on Instagram if she is not even allowed to see friends/go to salon/drive. In the comment section a lot of fans seems to believe or they dont even know it is a fake account. I want post your point under her post

• Like 1

Honestly I don’t expect her to act like the most normal person ever or act like primney again (maybe even after the conservatorship ends and she’s completely free).

You have to understand that she’s been over medicated against her will for 13 years, treated like a slave, humiliated, bullied, insulted, worked and locked against her will, outed on birth control against her will, isolated… She’s traumatized, and she will be scarred for life, I don’t blame her to act a little bit weird or act a little bit childish sometimes, it’s a way to cope with everything.

On the other hand we all heard her testify talking super coherently and super mature so yeah, I think she’s completely able to be free and manage her own life. She should be able to do whatever she wants and spend her ******* money the way that she wants. 60 million? She could spend 125k a month until she is 100 years old, so yeah, let her live life the way that she wants, even if she doesn’t want to work ever again. 

FREE BRITNEY!!!

• Like 2

Lets be real, she has mental issues but that does not justify this conservartorship.

Also, if you pay attention her IG posts were ok before 2019 incident. They messed seriously with her head with lithium.

But regardless everything, she does not deserve to be prisoner of this conservatroship. She needs to be free, and have good support by professionals and her family so she could live her life in full capacity.

I work within communication, and did so in LA early in my career, and specifically Hollywood for a brief stint. Even if she is involved with her Instagram to some degree, there is no way there is not a PR/social media/comms person planning content and aiding with editing posts. A lot of A-listers have someone/a team handling it more or less completely for them, and I would dare say pretty much everyone at the very least has people advising them on it. So whatever Britney is putting up I am almost positive goes through someone else who is supposed to be an expert on it, and they are fully aware how she is coming across imo. 

11 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Britney has mental issues, leave her alone. Britney looks crazy on IG and we know she has mental issues and a lot of time on her hands but it’s NOT her. I think it’s silly. It’s Britney. Has it always been Britney? No. Cassie works for her to post promotional posts and most likely the couple lies she posted but generally speaking it’s Brit. Especially this past year. She said it herself that she was stuck at home with no personal care allowed. 

Lmao imagine saying this after everything that went down yesterday.

• Like 1

Britney has been forcibly made to wear an IUD and take lithium; do you think they'd allow her access to her Instagram? She said herself in her court appearance that she had her phone taken away. There are multiple inconsistencies in her captions and posts that don't match up with what she said in court. She herself has said she's been stopped from speaking out.

She probably didn't mention her Insta in court because she has way bigger fish to fry.

48 minutes ago, mangotango said:

I work within communication, and did so in LA early in my career, and specifically Hollywood for a brief stint. Even if she is involved with her Instagram to some degree, there is no way there is not a PR/social media/comms person planning content and aiding with editing posts. A lot of A-listers have someone/a team handling it more or less completely for them, and I would dare say pretty much everyone at the very least has people advising them on it. So whatever Britney is putting up I am almost positive goes through someone else who is supposed to be an expert on it, and they are fully aware how she is coming across imo. 

Yes, regardless of everything, all content is being approved by her social media manager

1 hour ago, Applejack said:

I do think she is being made to record a number of videos for Instagram. She did mention she is obligated to a weekly routine for "them" and it sounded way more than just going to a therapist three times a week.

Yeah, also this. The multiple posts of the same outfit etc make it pretty obvious she filmed a bunch of content for them in one afternoon, and that seems to be the same case with the cat suit vids, etc

I don't agree with this, either. It's Britney on those videos, she talks with the fans, she dances, and I don't think anyone is forcing her to do that. I don't think she has free control of her Instagram, she probably records those videos and then send them to team to be approved and to post. We might say that her team could done a better job selecting and editing videos to post and they don't do that just to hurt her image, but it's still her being her.

It might look weird for some but there is several reasons for that: she doesn't have control of anything, so she is probably alienated at this point about technology and everything else really; whether you believe Britney has/had some mental illness or not, she is under heavy medication for at least 13 years and that makes a impact one's mind. So the way she looks on those videos is probably the way she really is today. Confused, unbalance, sometimes disconnected.

It might be a mental ilness, it might be the medication, probably a mix of both plus all those years of abuse. The point is: it doesn't matter! Nothing of this makes ok for them to treat Britney as a slave. We shouldn't be fighting for prove that Britney has no mental illness, we should fight for her human rights to be respected whether she has it or not!

My mom has brought up the Instagram **** to me. There were times I said that might be the only fun she has is doing the social media stuff. Then I heard the testimony. Who knows what they're making her do. Seriously. There's no telling if this stuff is coming from Britney or if the ********* realize this makes Britney look off and they're going full throttle with it. Imo it's probably best to ignore the stupid social media **** going forward. Cat's out of the bag.