Britney's instagram is really hurting the movement

I don't know who the hell is managing that account but  a few of my friends think she's crazy because of the dance videos she posts and they basically implied that maybe she needs a conservatorship, someone needs to burn that account

tbh i really don't understand why she keeps filming herself like that

okay maybe she doesn't write the captions, but why the hell does she keeps filming those videos and how the hell do the people who manage her account get those videos if it's not britney herself posting them? this whole thing is so weird

it's also weird how britney didn't even mention her instagram during the hearing

• Like 1
Just now, Dreams said:

I don't know who the hell is managing that account but  a few of my friends think she's crazy because of the dance videos she posts and they basically implied that maybe she needs a conservatorship, someone needs to burn that account

I think they edit her submissions on purpose for that exact reason. This is insidious. 

53 minutes ago, Dreams said:

okay maybe she doesn't write the captions, but why the hell does she keeps filming those videos and how the hell do the people who manage her account get those videos if it's not britney herself posting them? this whole thing is so weird

it's also weird how britney didn't even mention her instagram during the hearing

Then  your friends need to get educated on the abusive nature of conservatorships, and all the facts on Britney's saga.

We already know that her management already has budgeting for publicity with regards to the conservatorship, we already know that a socmed managaer does in fact exsist, and we already know that she is being told to do certain things

My thing is that everyone seems to agree she has some type of mental illness. Even if it’s just down to extreme anxiety. Lithium though strong is prescribed for bi-polar. So if that’s the case then why do people absolutely refuse to believe Britney has any input in her IG account? She’s definitely been through traumatic stress and while she’s being held prisoner in her own home it’s not very surprising that she might just get bored and record this stuff. Especially in the past hear when she said herself she hasn’t been allowed any treatment such as hair, makeup, or nails due to covid. On top of that, that leaves her with A LOT of time to think and come up with these long captions where most of us work and have other responsibilities. I truly believe her IG is her and fans don’t want to believe it because it doesn’t help her narrative. With that said, AGAIN it doesn’t qualify for a cship. I still stand behind that even if it’s an unpopular opinion. 

• Like 3

Britney has mental issues, leave her alone. Britney looks crazy on IG and we know she has mental issues and a lot of time on her hands but it’s NOT her. I think it’s silly. It’s Britney. Has it always been Britney? No. Cassie works for her to post promotional posts and most likely the couple lies she posted but generally speaking it’s Brit. Especially this past year. She said it herself that she was stuck at home with no personal care allowed. 

1 minute ago, TakeYourHand said:

My thing is that everyone seems to agree she has some type of mental illness. Even if it’s just down to extreme anxiety. Lithium though strong is prescribed for bi-polar. So if that’s the case then why do people absolutely refuse to believe Britney has any input in her IG account? She’s definitely been through traumatic stress and while she’s being held prisoner in her own home it’s not very surprising that she might just get bored and record this stuff. Especially in the past hear when she said herself she hasn’t been allowed any treatment such as hair, makeup, or nails due to covid. On top of that, that leaves her with A LOT of time to think and come up with these long captions where most of us work and have other responsibilities. I truly believe her IG is her and fans don’t want to believe it because it doesn’t help her narrative. With that said, AGAIN it doesn’t qualify for a cship. I still stand behind that even if it’s an unpopular opinion. 

So you choose to believe that they allow Britney Spears, a 39 year old woman under the constraints of a conservatorship, you know the one where they won't allow her to have children, the freedom to live like a human being, made to perform with a temp of 104, and abused in countless ways mentally by people that pretend to care about her but rather just her money, is allowed access to one of the largest public forums in all of time?  NOT A ******* CHANCE IN HELL.  Even you must have a hard time believing she has the freedom of controlling her instagram.  Not a chance.  They post on her behalf sometimes, possibly, but that is probably just as rare as Britney herself getting to see what's in her bank account.  So no.

And no one is disbelieving her instagram for any reason other than Britney herself and her team have made it VERY clear they are in control.  THEY, not her.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Tingle2mingle86 said:

did you not hear her yesterday?  She's filming these things because if she doesn't they retaliate against her with whatever it may be she wants to do.

She NEVER said that in regards to her IG. She didn’t bring up her IG at all. She said that in regards to performing.

I always had my doubts but today was the final straw. Yesterday she was saying she wants to sue her family and that they should be in jail, and today she acts like nothing has changed in her family dynamic? Furthermore, she sounded perfectly lucid and normal in the hearing yesterday and these captions do not reflect that at all. She is not even permitted to talk to her actual friends but some of y'all think her father would give her the ability to communicate with millions of people. Take the delulu glasses off people!

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Britney has mental issues, leave her alone. Britney looks crazy on IG and we know she has mental issues and a lot of time on her hands but it’s NOT her. I think it’s silly. It’s Britney. Has it always been Britney? No. Cassie works for her to post promotional posts and most likely the couple lies she posted but generally speaking it’s Brit. Especially this past year. She said it herself that she was stuck at home with no personal care allowed. 

Crazy?  Great use of words.  Mental illness =/= mental issues btw.  So before you spew your words please be more sensitive.

and no she did not address IG directly but anyone can put 2 + 2 together.  People aren't refusing to believe it's Britney because she's, in your words, "crazy" looking, but rather because it's clearly been an objective pushed to us by her abusers for years now and her team have been caught showing it was them before. She posts what she posts but its obvious she's not happy and going thru it all so of course she won't always come off the best.  

Point is there is no way Britney is in control of her IG. Not now anyway.

But to each their own.  I'm sure this to will come out and verified in the coming months/years.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Tingle2mingle86 said:

So you choose to believe that they allow Britney Spears, a 39 year old woman under the constraints of a conservatorship, you know the one where they won't allow her to have children, the freedom to live like a human being, made to perform with a temp of 104, and abused in countless ways mentally by people that pretend to care about her but rather just her money, is allowed access to one of the largest public forums in all of time?  NOT A ******* CHANCE IN HELL.  Even you must have a hard time believing she has the freedom of controlling her instagram.  Not a chance.  They post on her behalf sometimes, possibly, but that is probably just as rare as Britney herself getting to see what's in her bank account.  So no.

And no one is disbelieving her instagram for any reason other than Britney herself and her team have made it VERY clear they are in control.  THEY, not her.

Yes that’s exactly what I think. Does she have to approve these posts through someone else? Yes. I don’t believe for a second that they make her record herself dancing in jumpsuits or record herself talking about how she loves freedom. I don’t think they take the literal time to come up with these one of a kind captions. I’m sorry you don’t agree but I guess that’s on you! 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Tingle2mingle86 said:

Crazy?  Great use of words.  Mental illness =/= mental issues btw.  So before you spew your words please be more sensitive.

and no she did not address IG directly but anyone can put 2 + 2 together.  People aren't refusing to believe it's Britney because she's, in your words, "crazy" looking, but rather because it's clearly been an objective pushed to us by her abusers for years now and her team have been caught showing it was them before. She posts what she posts but its obvious she's not happy and going thru it all so of course she won't always come off the best.  

Point is there is no way Britney is in control of her IG. Not now anyway.

But to each their own.  I'm sure this to will come out and verified in the coming months/years.

I’m very sensitive to Britney and have shown nothing but support. I’m not the one calling her crazy. I’m referring to what others perceive and have labeled her. Having a mental illness which I also mentioned is very common and is just as bad if not worse than physical illness. I’m not defending myself because I don’t agree with a popular opinion. That’s absurd. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I did not disrespect her. 

This is just another way they are sabotaging her chances of getting out of it. They’re trying to make her look weird and crazy. In her testimony she even said that Jodi sent her to a place where she would be exposed so that she gets papped crying coming out of a therapy session. They use these kinds of tricks. What this post tells me is that they will contest the termination of the conservatorship.

“The team wants me to work and stay home, instead of having longer vacations. There, they use, they are used to me sort of doing a weekly routine for them. And I'm over it. I don't feel like I owe them anything at this point. They need to be reminded, they actually work for me.“

I understood this as her therapy as well as IG post. We all know that Britney’s Instagram is pretty predictable. I can see her assistant saying “ok it’s 11 am it’s your schedule to put on a cat suit and dance around” 🤷🏻‍♂️ Then of course they edit the video which we know is fact. 

No one is making her record these videos people. 

1 minute ago, toxicjs said:

“The team wants me to work and stay home, instead of having longer vacations. There, they use, they are used to me sort of doing a weekly routine for them. And I'm over it. I don't feel like I owe them anything at this point. They need to be reminded, they actually work for me.“

I understood this as her therapy as well as IG post. We all know that Britney’s Instagram is pretty predictable. I can see her assistant saying “ok it’s 11 am it’s your schedule to put on a cat suit and dance around” 🤷🏻‍♂️ Then of course they edit the video which we know is fact. 

I disagree! I think she’s had a year stuck in the house and bored and got creative! I also think she’s seen TikToks here and there through Sam and whatever access she’s personally had, and her boys. I think she’s out of touch but wanted to edit those snaps the best she could trying to stay fun in 2021. They look weirdly edited and odd but that’s not her fault. She’s trying with the little access she has. She’s not tech savvy either and has mentioned that a bunch of times. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, blahbety said:

This is just another way they are sabotaging her chances of getting out of it. They’re trying to make her look weird and crazy. In her testimony she even said that Jodi sent her to a place where she would be exposed so that she gets papped crying coming out of a therapy session. They use these kinds of tricks. What this post tells me is that they will contest the termination of the conservatorship.

I’m scared of this.