Not Trusting the Social Media, Not Supporting the Brand

Anyone who’s on the fence, please trust what you heard her say with her own amazing voice in court vs. anything new on the social media. As long as they have any control over her, I don’t think the social media should be trusted again. And what many have already been doing, the whole trend of not buying anything that will put money in the team’s filthy pockets, is still a good policy til she is free.

I don’t believe it’s her on Instagram at all. I believe it was at one time, maybe off and on over the years, always heavily monitored and edited to various degrees of course. 
I think over these past few years it became less and less just editing Britney but rather acting on her behalf entirely. Maybe she had random says on what could go up when her team deemed it harmless, or something like that, but the narrative was always theirs. 

I haven’t unfollowed her yet though. Obviously I’m not fooled or anything, but it’s kind of hard 🥺