(Almost) Domination backup dancer speaks out in support of #FreeBritney

Didn't she say they put her on lithium AFTER she refused to do a certain dance move & then ultimately decided to cancel the show? This guy says he was auditioning for the show...which was months before that. So him suggesting she was acting crazy back then technically couldn't be due to lithium. TBH...he sounds like he's made up a story to try & get some clout but could actually be doing damage to her situation with his lie. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, SLV4U said:

Didn't she say they put her on lithium AFTER she refused to do a certain dance move & then ultimately decided to cancel the show? This guy says he was auditioning for the show...which was months before that. So him suggesting she was acting crazy back then technically couldn't be due to lithium. TBH...he sounds like he's made up a story to try & get some clout but could actually be doing damage to her situation with his lie. 

No those videos appeared all of them at the same time , for a couple of weeks , it wasnt “montes before that” even Britney said she didnt have any time of vacation between the tour and the rehearsals for Domination. 

1 hour ago, Mannequin* said:

No those videos appeared all of them at the same time , for a couple of weeks , it wasnt “montes before that” even Britney said she didnt have any time of vacation between the tour and the rehearsals for Domination. 

He said he auditioned but didn't get picked. Auditions would have obviously came at the beginning before she spent the next couple months rehearsing with the dancers who were actually picked. Then when she refused a certain move & the show was cancelled...they put her on lithium. He had nothing to do with her by then. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, SLV4U said:

He said he auditioned but didn't get picked. Auditions would have obviously came at the beginning before she spent the next couple months rehearsing with the dancers who were actually picked. Then when she refused a certain move & the show was cancelled...they put her on lithium. He had nothing to do with her by then. 

Fair point! I do agree that maybe the dancer (Nick) is mixing up the order of events, but I think his point was more so that - from what he saw - she was competent, present, and able to teach her own choreography. I do hope he's not lying or making stuff up for clout! I think he's at least being honest in that he was actually there during these auditions.

I don't agree that she was "acting weird" due to Lithium since that came later.... she's just naturally a nervous person, especially more so now after everything she's been through.  It'll take time for her to get back to her old confidence again.

Obviously everyone will now use "lithium" for any instance of Britney being medicated, but we know that's not the case, since she herself said she couldn't even have a conversation while under the influence of that. However as someone said, it's obvious they were giving her stuff in 2011.

And I'd dare to say she looked kinda weird in that 2018 interview, the one about Prerogative and the tour, too.

The important part here is that she did choreograph the whole thing (and y'all bashed her dance moves! :howdareyou_meme_cat:

14 hours ago, SLV4U said:

It depends on the exact timeline. 

Our perceptions of the Domination Timelime was that the rehearsals posted were from November-December,  and were posted as they happened, but that doesn't exactly line up with the timeline Britney said so I'm assuming that they were from earlier than we initially assumed.

No props were used, no costumes were used, no set pieces etc. Meaning they either very early rehearsals as the set pieces would be used that close to the show; think Circus Tour, FFor POM, the earliest rehearsals were purely choreography. Two months from opening night, they were on a fully functional soundstage, not just a studio.

the Medication change therefore happened either November or December, and the decision to cancel would have been happening end of December. 

So, once again, Team Con were trying to convince fans that Britney was in a good place by sharing footage from early rehearsals, when they were fully prepared to put her onstage drugged up.

Based on Britney's statement, she wasn't able go function and at the point, they realised they had overdrugged her.

• Leader

Wowwww. For years I tried remembering if I was actually told this or not before going on stage with her at Piece Of Me. I have a never said anything because I wasn't sure if I invented this or not, but to see someone else say that leads me to believe that I WAS indeed told to not look in her eyes. They also said to not try anything for attention because I'm a blogger. I remember thinking WHAT? but I was about to walk on stage with the queen so I just filed that in the wtf category in my brain and put the harness on. For the record we did make eye contact and it was fine lol.