To be honest with you, the Paris Hilton story on what they did to her to that that school, I didn’t believe any of it. I’m sorry.

Honestly I died I’m sorry :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I know I’m taking it out of context but it really is reminiscent of “I don’t know her” and “get out the car get out get out get out” 

I died 

To be honest with you, the Paris Hilton story on what they did to her to that that school, I didn’t believe any of it. I’m sorry. 

• Haha 4

I get what Britney was saying but I died and I also was like YAS BRITNEY when she mentioned Miley smoking on stage and repping ***** for so long when Larry one of her tormentors was her manager as well.. that’s why Britney seemed so uninterested and now it all makes sense.. 

• Haha 2
33 minutes ago, John0164 said:

I get what Britney was saying but I died and I also was like YAS BRITNEY when she mentioned Miley smoking on stage and repping ***** for so long when Larry one of her tormentors was her manager as well.. that’s why Britney seemed so uninterested and now it all makes sense.. 

she made such a point thwre. I 10000% get it now 

43 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

that’s not what she meant but I get it. it was hilarious.

I screamed legit I had to pause the audio 

41 minutes ago, John0164 said:

what do you mean uninterested? in what? I’m confused 

3 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

what do you mean uninterested? in what? I’m confused 

When Britney went to the studio to record bangerz she seemed like something was up.. and then Miley was describing some dumb **** she did on stage and she was like 😮🤣 and that was about it.. like Miley expected her to be in awe and Britney was like this is BS.. like Miley repping molly and perks and ********* for so long and her manager is mr. Rudolph 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, John0164 said:

When Britney went to the studio to record bangerz she seemed like something was up.. and then Miley was describing some dumb **** she did on stage and she was like 😮🤣 and that was about it.. like Miley expected her to be in awe and Britney was like this is BS.. like Miley repping molly and perks and ********* for so long and her manager is mr. Rudolph 

YESSSSS IM SO GLAD YOU MENTIONED THIS!!!! 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Email My D said:

Omg I died at that part too. But I do feel alil bad because Paris has been really supportive of her. Have to admit that part was alittle extra but funny af:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Legit I actually couldn’t /

:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: