New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Britney wants to move to the UK when she’s free!

50 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

If only she had... how different things would’ve been. 

(I live in the UK and NOTHING like this happens)

I'm not victim blaming, but this is what I've been talking about the years 2004-2005.

There was no reason for her to keep living in the paparazzi capital of the world like that (and I'm talking about before having her kids), unless she had some contractual obligation.

She even visited houses in Arizona in 2005 before she had her first kid, as an alternate destination.  But, for whatever reason, she kept living in the paparazzi/media magnate capital back then.  I don't know why.

I really hope this is true I always envisioned her getting free and coming over to the UK. She has always loved over here and I’m not doing the whole UK vs USA but we don’t have conservatorship laws like that so she wouldn’t have to worry about corrupt things like that. 

It would be an amazing fresh start for her over here and if she chose to live in London many celebrities do so she wouldn’t be harassed. Plus we’d welcome her with open arms :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud::kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The UK and other countries have strict laws where the Paparazzi can't be invasive to celebs. 

@Easy There can tell you, this is what saved lindsay Lohan and Courtney love.  

Moving away from the US, where celebs aren't treated equal like every normal private citizen. 

The only thing that is worse is tabloids in the UK are worse than the US.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The UK and other countries have strict laws where the Paparazzi can't be invasive to celebs. 

@Easy There can tell you, this is what saved lindsay Lohan and Courtney love.  

Moving away from the US, where celebs aren't treated equal like every normal private citizen. 

Agree.

Lindsay moving first to UK than to Dubai saved her life. And eventually saved her career.

7 minutes ago, somuchbetter said:

I don't know how true this is... Her moving outside of CA seems unlikely, especially since her kids will most likely stay living in CA with Kevin

She suffered enough for them. I'm sure they'll understand if she wants to move away for a while especially since one of them suggested to her that she could make more money if she continued working.

8 minutes ago, somuchbetter said:

I don't know how true this is... Her moving outside of CA seems unlikely, especially since her kids will most likely stay living in CA with Kevin

Her kids most likely won't live with her nor Kevin when they turn 18 anyways. She has or will have enough money to fly them to London whenever they want.

I think she even might be afraid that they I'll do this to her again. Even if she gets free

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, toxiccriminal said:

Ahh gotcha...well I love the rain so no complaints from me :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao: But I think Britney loves her sun (just guessing since she loves going to Hawaii) so maybe not the best weather for our Queen :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

It’s not too bad summertime, it’s been really nice where I am. But if I was Britney I’d move to somewhere quieter than London, someone in the countryside like where I live with beautiful beaches and not many people around