Charlie Ebersol kicked out because he could have been a threat ?

10 minutes ago, Applejack said:

the NYT article before the hearing implied that the conservatorship got rid of one of her 2010s boyfriends for helping her too much on fighting the cship

It’d have to be david. Britney thought he cheated and he said goodbye to her in text. In interviews he never confirmed he cheated. How suspicious is that? 

Just now, Goten21 said:

It’d have to be david. Britney thought he cheated and he said goodbye to her in text. In interviews he never confirmed he cheated. How suspicious is that? 

in some gossip article he was presented as a paralegal

but charlie seemed savvy enough to help her too. but david makes a lot of sense (so does charlie but)

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Applejack said:

the NYT article before the hearing implied that the conservatorship got rid of one of her 2010s boyfriends for helping her too much on fighting the cship

A few people on here seemed to think that was David... the story that ran was he cheated on her.

• Like 1

That's what makes me so curious about Sam. Why does he get to stay when others have gotten the ax by Jamie? He seems to be doing everything right by Britney, which I'm happy about, but it's weird he gets to stay especially now that he has made his stance clear. Wouldn't he be a threat?

25 minutes ago, phareezy said:

That's what makes me so curious about Sam. Why does he get to stay when others have gotten the ax by Jamie? He seems to be doing everything right by Britney, which I'm happy about, but it's weird he gets to stay especially now that he has made his stance clear. Wouldn't he be a threat?

Well during those times free Britney wasn’t a thing so we didn’t know all the bs. Now it would be hard for him to do that, because he lost control over her person 

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Well maybe he was playing along his rules at first, to me it seems like he changed his stance just recently

Who knows what happened, but he didn't feel like a FreeBritney ally until this year

I really appreciate what he said but I'm still skeptical about him, let's see what happens when she's free. I really hope he's a good guy who wants her to be free for the sake of it and not because it would somehow benefit him

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Goten21 said:

I also think it was David…What I still don’t know is if he accepted $$$$ in exchange for breaking up with her. That would be cruel.

18 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Britney said she thought she couldn't marry under a cship. So I wonder what has happened with...

I said something similar in the other thread. Jason Trainwreck was definitely an extension of Colon…I think Britney was maybe in denial? Maybe she so desperately wanted to be happy she thought she could live a make-believe fantasy…Maybe she snapped out of it and broke it off when she realized it was all a lie and he would become a co-conservator.