Britney's former friend speaks about being prevented from seeing Britney

This person used to be Britney’s dancer many years ago and she shared her experience.

I’m so proud of you Brit! I’m so happy the world got to hear you speak up and fight to get your life back! I’ve always been Team Brit and always will be. PeriodT.

This photo was taken the last time we were ever together…or rather, “allowed” to be together. It was as if no time had passed. We took a million photos (which she wasn’t allowed to post…apparently “they” didn’t approve) and made so many plans to stay in touch and hang out more.

I’ve kept my mouth shut for many years. I was afraid anything I said would only hurt her more. I was worried that the “team” that controls her would use any ammunition to keep me away from her…that they’d never let me see her again but **** IT, they’ve already done that! They’ve done atrocious things to my girl and my heart hurts.

Anyone who wants to help her get her freedom is a threat…they’d have to find other ways to earn an income (it’s disgusting!)

I’m only speaking up now because she has. I never revealed all the things I knew about what’s going on (that was her story to tell…and SHE DID JUST THAT!). I will say this…I am sick to my stomach watching what’s going on with her and WHEN she gets her life back, I will be here with open arms to pick up where we left off which were plans to just hang out like two girly girls and get our boys together!

Even as I was being es***ted everywhere by her personal bodyguard that day he said to me, “I don’t know what just happened but in the 9 years I’ve been with her I’ve never seen her this happy…can you please come back more?” That broke my heart. Unfortunately that was the last time I was with her.

She was like a little sister to me and for that I will always have her back! 💕💕💕💕💕

#FREEBRITNEY damnit! Enough is enough. Listen to her!!!!

bsf.jpg.d8ed28981a23939f50fe61c5ae91cae9.jpg

• Like 2

"Even as I was being es***ted everywhere by her personal bodyguard that day he said to me, “I don’t know what just happened but in the 9 years I’ve been with her I’ve never seen her this happy…can you please come back more?” That broke my heart. Unfortunately that was the last time I was with her."

Of course anyone who makes her happy is blocked away from her.  And that's so sweet that her bodyguard cares about Britney too.  I wonder which bodyguard this is?

29 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Awww she's the girl who is scratching her coochie in the Sometimes video :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Not me crying at this post and peeing my pants laughing seeing this immediately after. :queenie_falling_dying_dead: LOLOL