List of celebrities who've supported Britney from June 23 and onwards

I’m just shocked about her pop gurls peers :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

Like wtf 

this is a girl who her life was stolen - 13 years!!

and one day come selena flopmez crying about her stupid breakup (yes... everyone has breakups) or Demi mistakes again and again because this is like the fourth docu about her addictions) and all Hollywood has an opinion and offer support 

but Britney no way we can’t 

I’m shocked :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: and disgusted 

• Like 2

I was scrolling through my LinkedIn and I saw an article by the NYT under which a person claiming to have been one of Britney's bodyguards in the past said the following: 

brs.jpg

I know he's not a celebrity but I think it's still important to hear everyone's voice on this. The writing is a bit perplexing but you get the overall idea he's trying to express. 

• Haha 1

It's so good to see all of these people use their platforms to speak out. 

I'm also becoming increasingly aware of the people who aren't speaking out, some of whom are massive celebrities who have worked with her or met her or claimed Britney is their inspiration and it doesn't sit right with me.

• Like 3

Where were all these celebs in 2009? I was part of the oiriginal freebritney campaign. Im bitter yeah, that now after so long and so much damage, people jump on it. and to be fair im actually concerned what happens when shes going to be out there on her own, and with Sam aka scam

11 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I was scrolling through my LinkedIn and I saw an article by the NYT under which a person claiming to have been one of Britney's bodyguards in the past said the following: 

brs.jpg

I know he's not a celebrity but I think it's still important to hear everyone's voice on this. The writing is a bit perplexing but you get the overall idea he's trying to express. 

I think this might be more important than just pop stars because they are professionals that are very hands on with the nitty gritty of this situation. Especially when the FBI investigation kicked in.