Sam posts videos of Britney and him goofing around following conservatorship hearing

Now I get it, I get why she always looks so happy despite her life

because being with Sam and her kids are the only times she’s Able to be happy 

It was well known they used her kids against her but she can’t even see her own lover when she wants to unless she does all her meetings and completes are her 7 days of work

34 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Now I get it, I get why she always looks so happy despite her life

because being with Sam and her kids are the only times she’s Able to be happy 

It was well known they used her kids against her but she can’t even see her own lover when she wants to unless she does all her meetings and completes are her 7 days of work

And it now makes sense why they even allow her to have a boyfriend at all, because she can't get pregnant with that IUD in her.  Which makes him easily disposable to them if he ever were to break their rules.  Glad they're making it work until they're free.  The only times she seems truly happy are with him and her kids.

15 minutes ago, jennyj said:

And it now makes sense why they even allow her to have a boyfriend at all, because she can't get pregnant with that IUD in her.  Which makes him easily disposable to them if he ever were to break their rules.  Glad they're making it work until they're free.  The only times she seems truly happy are with him and her kids.

I’m not sure much sam’s culture but I know that Islamic cultures can be restricting too, without being a sociologist that’s the only reason I suspect how he’s been able to stick through this for Britney so long unlike her other American bfs she has had recently 

also with Sam being an immagrant he’s likely more empathetic to Britney and wants to settle down and achieve his American dream with Britney :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

What I’m saying is sam worked hard for the success and life he has in America, he’s not gonna settle for less and won’t stop fighting until he gets what he wants: Britney’s freedom

also I wonder what his citizenship status is because it may affect his “legal”relationship with Britney 

• Like 2