“I just got a new Phone, bear with Me”

Ok Guys, 

Not entirely sure if this means anything, but...

Britney started her statement with announcing that she JUST got a new phone. Anyone though more about this? What doesn this mean? Did she make a point to Daddy, Lou, Viv and the rest of the “Fam”? Let’s face it, even amongst friends she had like an iPhone 7 at best, quite possibly with restricted screen time or certain functions disabled (I do these things to my daughters’ iPhones, but they are 6,8,10 & 12, not 39!) Is it possible that she got hold of a new cell phone through someone other than Team Con Minions, so she has access to the internet properly? I always wondered what happens when she’s with Sam. Does he fill her in about what’s going on in the world, especially #freebritney stuff? 🤷🏻‍♂️ Does he let her have a look? She seems well informed...

I just thought, the fact she made a point bout having a new phone was either to let TEAM-CON know in a no uncertain way that she WILL NOT have that technical difficulty that was probably already in place and waiting, organised by one of those horrible crotch goblins, that supposedly looking out for her, or she said it just to let them know that she managed to get hold of a new phone and will be making some important calls after the hearing. :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic