Why major artist like Gaga, Taylor Swift, Madonna , etc are still silent on Britney’s case

39 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Actually, Britney could've not defended Taylor since she hasn't been free to speak according to Britney Spears herself. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

When Britney was in her worst, a lot of celebs destroyed her with awful jokes, attacking her and making fun of her mental health (like Katy Perry did). So, it's good to remember that the industry is that dung hill where everyone take the opportunity to destroy someone in a vulnerable situation but it's not the place to stand up to help without industry's interests behind.

I still can’t believe her team made her work with Katy Perry and Perez Hilton. They truly got off on embarrassing her.

4 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

Shame on gaga for not supporting this seeing as she seems to fight for everything else. All other celebs such as Madonna completely silent? Absolutely disgusting 

I have been telling people Gaga is a hypocrite! She will only jump in when things start to benefit her! 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I still can’t believe her team made her work with Katy Perry and Perez Hilton. They truly got off on embarrassing her.

I mean it’s a business. It’s really not that surprising lol. The shady business stuff has no shock value on me. I understand that sometimes you have to do shady things to expand your career in Hollywood and most artist are aware and may not like it but comply for success and complain later. I’m only shocked by the amount of control they hold on her personal life. Not shocked but shocked that it’s been allowed and completely legal. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Jsh83 said:

Seriously STFU. It’s not their place. Does Brit defend the ageism against Madonna? Or Taylor not having rights to her own music? They have always spoken favorably about Britney but it’s not their f-ing place to speak on her legal woos. 

Madge is busy tonight raising money for a charity that benefits LGBT youth in NY. So seriously stfu you ungrateful queens 

Girl what is wrong with you?! Did what she say in the hearing go through one ear and slip out the other for you? She said she's not allowed to get a ******* IUD out and you think she can just post whatever in defense of these other people. And then pretending that ageism and not having the right to your music (BOTH of which Britney herself faces) is even a percent as bad as being denied over and over again the rights to your own life.

NO you shut the **** up and stop patronizing us. Take this seriously or don't speak on it at all 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

Shame on gaga for not supporting this seeing as she seems to fight for everything else. All other celebs such as Madonna completely silent? Absolutely disgusting 

Yeah i dont get that, lets spam their social media 

14 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

I think the reason the A list celebrities aren’t speaking is because Hollywood is a small town and the elites are all connected. I’m sure Lou has many close connections with sleezebags no better than herself that also manage these people and they’ve probably all been warned. Just a guess but it has to be somewhat possible. And that’s just disgusting. No integrity. 

MTEEEEE 

Just another part of Dark Hollywood. Disgusting.

They don’t care. They don’t benefit from it. They think she’s ill and needs this. Do y’all recall Christina saying Britney was like a little lost girl at the vmas they did together? These women are all pressed that Britney at her lowest still outshines them. their statements will mean nothing anyway. 

If you are on RCA Records (Britney's label) or Maverick management (Britney spears, Madonna and a countless others including shania Twain, Lil Nas X) 

I'm quite sure they cant say something due to legal repercussions. And probably iron clad NDAs in the contracts to any of these labels or management.

Britney even said her management is also the problem.  So I'm pretty sure they all know, but are silenced cos they can't legally say anything..

@Dreams

@iAlwaysSingLive