Why major artist like Gaga, Taylor Swift, Madonna , etc are still silent on Britney’s case

I don’t know 

I’m not defending demi but she probably sign something during X factor times :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

gaga, Selena, Ariana and Taylor are completely disgusting like how you dare... you said you love Britney, you are a fan... how you dare 

• Like 4

I don’t know why we care so much? Every one that wasn’t ever a Britney fan or listen to her kind of music knows about this. I’m at work and my 60 year old coworker knows. Everyone of those celebrities fans know about it already, there’s no exposure needed from them. They can stand in solidarity or not but the world already knows what’s going on. 

• Like 1

Seriously STFU. It’s not their place. Does Brit defend the ageism against Madonna? Or Taylor not having rights to her own music? They have always spoken favorably about Britney but it’s not their f-ing place to speak on her legal woos. 

Madge is busy tonight raising money for a charity that benefits LGBT youth in NY. So seriously stfu you ungrateful queens 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, JP9101 said:

I don’t know 

I’m not defending demi but she probably sign something during X factor times :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

gaga, Selena, Ariana and Taylor are completely disgusting like how you dare... you said you love Britney, you are a fan... how you dare 

Tbh I wouldn’t want Demi to speak up now…Demi seems to be acting rather erratically lately, sending aggressive DMs to fans, thinking that everyone is out to get her…Picking fights with everyone…Idk.

47 minutes ago, Jsh83 said:

Seriously STFU. It’s not their place. Does Brit defend the ageism against Madonna? Or Taylor not having rights to her own music? They have always spoken favorably about Britney but it’s not their f-ing place to speak on her legal woos. 

Madge is busy tonight raising money for a charity that benefits LGBT youth in NY. So seriously stfu you ungrateful queens 

Maybe they reached out privately who knows 

1 hour ago, Jsh83 said:

Actually, Britney could've not defended Taylor since she hasn't been free to speak according to Britney Spears herself. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

When Britney was in her worst, a lot of celebs destroyed her with awful jokes, attacking her and making fun of her mental health (like Katy Perry did). So, it's good to remember that the industry is that dung hill where everyone take the opportunity to destroy someone in a vulnerable situation but it's not the place to stand up to help without industry's interests behind.

2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Trust in which way?

I don't advise you to trust no one. Maybe not even Felicia. Just pay close attention to what they say.

Lutfi says lots of interesting things, for bad or good.

Plus

He was the one who built a solo career by pointing out his ex with misogynistic comments and the one disrespecting the privacy of her ***ual life. It was 100% disgusting he needed to tell the world he had s** with her.

Furthermore, he made fun of Britney's breakdown. So, nothing to blamed? Excuse me but I don't agree with that man. Support after all of this? 

But it's just my opinion.

I think the reason the A list celebrities aren’t speaking is because Hollywood is a small town and the elites are all connected. I’m sure Lou has many close connections with sleezebags no better than herself that also manage these people and they’ve probably all been warned. Just a guess but it has to be somewhat possible. And that’s just disgusting. No integrity. 

• Like 2