Why major artist like Gaga, Taylor Swift, Madonna , etc are still silent on Britney’s case

Because they are all selfish, phony and fake. I’m also surprised at all the young artists staying silent, like Ariana or Selena Gomez since they always like to claim how much of an inspiration she was for them while growing up etc. Where’s Demi with her big *** mouth?  the Kardashians? I’m literally disgusted. No wonder Britney doesn’t want anything to do with the industry anymore. Much respect for legends like Mimi and Cher for speaking up.  

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Why do so many people care? I could care less if they do or not. At the end of the day we did this on our own with the help of no one else. If they didn’t support in the beginning I can care less if they support now. 

It’s not so much about the support, it’s more about the exposure. The more people know about her situation, the better. At least that’s how I see it. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

It’s not so much about the support, it’s more about the exposure. The more people know about her situation, the better. At least that’s how I see it. 

It’s all over the news literally!! I’m in the gym & it’s on four screens & people are glancing at it & plus I got on a Britney shirt today so a lot people in the gym telling me it’s crazy what has happened to her so it’s out there! Britney lit the match yesterday, she doesn’t need any help getting her story out anymore 

29 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

Because they are all selfish, phony and fake. I’m also surprised at all the young artists staying silent, like Ariana or Selena Gomez since they always like to claim how much of an inspiration she was for them while growing up etc. Where’s Demi with her big *** mouth?  the Kardashians? I’m literally disgusted. No wonder Britney doesn’t want anything to do with the industry anymore. Much respect for legends like Mimi and Cher for speaking up.  

Khloe Kardashian tweeted in support of Britney, but it doesn't sit right with me, considering her family works/worked with Lou...like instead of a lil tweet, maybe you should expose Lou? Do something given you have a connection to her?

But maybe I'm naive and don't realize just how dirty Hollywood is...

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

It’s all over the news literally!! I’m in the gym & it’s on four screens & people are glancing at it & plus I got on a Britney shirt today so a lot people in the gym telling me it’s crazy what has happened to her so it’s out there! Britney lit the match yesterday, she doesn’t need any help getting her story out anymore 

Omg not you wearing a Britney shirt and people coming up to you to talk about it...slay, spread the word!!! :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, Email My D said:

Because they all are phonys and only fight or speak on causes that advance their careers. 

honestly this, watch them pipe up when Britney is free!

I can see who the REAL people are that are supporting Britney such as Rose McGowan, Mariah, Cher, Courtney Love etc.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

honestly this, watch them pipe up when Britney is free!

I can see who the REAL people are that are supporting Britney such as Rose McGowan, Mariah, Cher, Courtney Love etc.

I learned today that Mariah's family tried to put her in a conservatorship before, so I can only imagine why this must hit close to home. Slay, Queen of Christmas :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: