Britney reportedly feels "relieved" and "hopeful" for change following conservatorship hearing, is waiting for court-appointed attorney to file for termination

rs_1024x759-210214132525-1024-Sam-Asghar

Britney Spears is "hopeful" real change will take place following her candid testimony at the conservatorship hearing.

The pop star spoke to a superior court judge on Wednesday, June 23, and a source close to her exclusively tells E! News, "Britney is very happy and relieved that she was finally able to get so much off her chest and be heard... She was very excited to have her truth be out and not feel like she has to hide it anymore."

"She feels it went well and is hopeful there will be a change," the insider continues, adding the 39-year-old mother of two "has support from her mom who is trying to help her."

The source shares Britney is waiting on her attorney, Samuel D. Ingham III, to file paperwork requesting the conservatorship's termination.

In the meantime, Britney is looking into conservatorships as "she only recently gained access to be able to do online research," according to the insider.

Source: E! News

bhappy.jpg

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

In the meantime, Britney is looking into conservatorships as "she only recently gained access to be able to do online research," according to the insider.

She said she recently got a new phone. I have a theory that they forgot to put restrictions on it  and had full Internet access

• Like 4

Hmm I wonder how much access she’s allowed and how long with this new phone? I wonder if she’ll make a new IG or start sharing more things through some type of platform. I know she can’t say much legally but I’m sure she can say more than she has in the past if she has this new freedom. Good for her! I’m so happy for her but it’s not over yet!

I can't believe she RECENTLY gained internet access... I found it odd she made a point in telling the court she recently got a new phone (she got an iPhone so it functions just like her old iPhone)... I wonder if Sam got it for her and Britney made a point to mention this as an indirect message to Team Con.

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

I understand that Britney wasn’t able to research conservatorships — but what is her boyfriend Sam’s excuse?

So many fans seem to love him. But she said yesterday that she didn’t even know until recently that she could petition to end the conservatorship.  Why didn’t Sam — who knew his girlfriend was miserable —  do like 5 minutes of research into this and let her know she could petition to end it??

That just seems incredibly odd to me. 

We didn't know either she could request to terminate until recently...Sam recently liked a comment on Insta that said she could request to terminate, maybe that's how their own investigation started.

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

I understand that Britney wasn’t able to research conservatorships — but what is her boyfriend Sam’s excuse?

So many fans seem to love him. But she said yesterday that she didn’t even know until recently that she could petition to end the conservatorship.  Why didn’t Sam — who knew his girlfriend was miserable —  do like 5 minutes of research into this and let her know she could petition to end it??

That just seems incredibly odd to me. 

Honest question, did you know you could petition to terminate a conservatorship before 2019? Most of us on here didn’t.

• Like 8
Just now, Onyxgirl17 said:

I think Samuel Ingham may do it from the media scrutiny and public pressure. Wouldn’t not filing be against his clients wishes and land him in more hot water? How can he deny the person he’s advocating for , when the public knows that’s what she wants ? 

If SOMETHING big doesn't happen within the next 7 days it's going to look insane dodgy.

I hope this pressure and scrutiny makes him finally ******* do his job.

• Like 4