Britney reportedly feels "relieved" and "hopeful" for change following conservatorship hearing, is waiting for court-appointed attorney to file for termination

3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I wonder...

Remember how Lou demanded something like $300,000 just for doing nothing?

Has Larry Rudolph made any similar demands? If he has, I'm sure Ingham or Lynne's lawyer would have pointed it out like they did with Tri-Star.

But Larry? Has he really disappeared so quietly?

idk about Larry, his last comments were when he said Britney was not performing anymore and that she hadn't called on him. I ignore if he's still getting paid.

TriStar / Lou were the ones that demanded the minimum of $300,000 per year :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

This is gonna take a long time to fight. In the meantime priority, I would think is to get her dad out of management, While shes working on ceasing the conservatorship she won't be threatened by him. 

Both sides have to run discovery I think and I'm really interested to see what comes from that. 

I see a lo of people kinda making assumptions about both Sam's and I can agree and disagree with some

Sam her bf most definitely cares for her. Britney isn't dumb. However a little skepticism is healthy.

Sam her lawyer is definitely not satisfying britneys needs. I'm so hapoy she's requesting a new one. He's lackluster .

so glad to hear she’s relieved and that she has access to the Internet although it’s still crazy to me to think she needs somebody’s permission to do online research, it still breaks my heart. and for those accusingly sam of not doing anything, give him a break. she seems to trust him, therefore i do too.

It really annoyed me that they cut the audio off as soon as it was the evil people's turn to talk.  

Also - Maybe Ingham will cave into the pressure to file the petition, but given he didn't even tell her that was an option after all these years...... I won't get my hopes up.

3 hours ago, KatieKat said:

I understand that Britney wasn’t able to research conservatorships — but what is her boyfriend Sam’s excuse?

So many fans seem to love him. But she said yesterday that she didn’t even know until recently that she could petition to end the conservatorship.  Why didn’t Sam — who knew his girlfriend was miserable —  do like 5 minutes of research into this and let her know she could petition to end it??

That just seems incredibly odd to me. 

He most likely didn't think anything could be done. I mean I personally haven't googled it myself and I want her C-Ship to end too.

Why didn't any of us know Britney could end it herself?

He didn't want to cause trouble for Britney in her situation I'm guessing