Britney reportedly feels "relieved" and "hopeful" for change following conservatorship hearing, is waiting for court-appointed attorney to file for termination

1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

They all know that Jamie will object if she files to terminate.

It's not as simple as everyone is making it out to be.

She could file to terminate tomorrow, but that still means she has to gear up for a legal fight that will stretch out for many months.

What's the winning for Jaime at this point?  He seems obsessed with her in a way. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

They all know that Jamie will object if she files to terminate.

It's not as simple as everyone is making it out to be.

She could file to terminate tomorrow, but that still means she has to gear up for a legal fight that will stretch out for many months.

that's what we all assumed, and even Ingham hinted at it in 2020, but I feel like now that her testimony was made public everything changes, because now the judge has all eyes on her. People tend to behave when they know they're being watched.

Still, it could take some more time, but I want to believe Penny will side with Britney. At least she didn't sound indifferent to what she said. Besides she had already said months ago she could consider removing Jamie in the future, so everything is piling up. 

• Like 2
Just now, PrincessAkwa said:

What's the winning for Jaime at this point?  He seems obsessed with her in a way. 

I think it's two-fold with Jamie...

1) He's drunk on the power and control.

2) He and Lou committed financial crimes.

They did it in the early years of the conservatorship. What's to say it didn't continue on into present day?

https://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/forums/topic/788525-britneys-finances-—-diverted-commissionsracketeering-allegationsand-sneaky-and-underhanded-dealings/

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

that's what we all assumed, and even Ingham hinted at it in 2020, but I feel like now that her testimony was made public everything changes, because now the judge has all eyes on her. People tend to behave when they know they're being watched.

Still, it could take some more time, but I want to believe Penny will side with Britney. At least she didn't sound indifferent to what she said. Besides she had already said months ago she could consider removing Jamie in the future, so everything is piling up. 

Oooh...

I keep forgetting about this part...

Britney said yesterday that her management threatened to sue her if she didn't perform.

This isn't just about Jamie...It's also about Larry.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Oooh...

I keep forgetting about this part...

Britney said yesterday that her management threatened to sue her if she didn't perform.

This isn't just about Jamie...It's also about Larry.

and he's just the tip of the iceberg, but the business management must be involved too, but wonder if Britney knows about it 

15 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I think it's two-fold with Jamie...

1) He's drunk on the power and control.

2) He and Lou committed financial crimes.

They did it in the early years of the conservatorship. What's to say it didn't continue on into present day?

https://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/forums/topic/788525-britneys-finances-—-diverted-commissionsracketeering-allegationsand-sneaky-and-underhanded-dealings/

I remember reading that thread before. And as long as they could hide behind a c-ship they would be fine. Allegedly. 

I remember Brand Sense, Britney wasn't allowed to speak in court because she was "incompetent" to do so. 

But I was under the impression this was being looked through now. 

1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

Recently gained access to research online - so it’s pretty much confirmed she’s had zero access to the internet as well. Sickening! 

She’s done well with all the Insta posts🌹🌹🌹 considering! Queen of posting online whilst offline! OMFG they’re all sooooo full of ****ttttt! 🤬

5 minutes ago, PrincessAkwa said:

I remember reading that thread before. And as long as they could hide behind a c-ship they would be fine. Allegedly. 

I remember Brand Sense, Britney wasn't allowed to speak in court because she was "incompetent" to do so. 

But I was under the impression this was being looked through now. 

I don't know if the financials have been put on the court record yet or not.

Just like the medical evaluation from 2019 (which we can now safely assume that Britney was not able to pass) the results of the financials have been "lost." 

Strategically, there are pros and cons to waiting until the financials are on the court record...It would make it much easier for Bessemer to do a financial audit if they're put on the record now. Otherwise, Britney will have to take Jamie to court later on.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

and he's just the tip of the iceberg, but the business management must be involved too, but wonder if Britney knows about it 

I wonder...

Remember how Lou demanded something like $300,000 just for doing nothing?

Has Larry Rudolph made any similar demands? If he has, I'm sure Ingham or Lynne's lawyer would have pointed it out like they did with Tri-Star.

But Larry? Has he really disappeared so quietly?

• Like 4