Honestly I'd keep it if I were you.

While yes its terrible the way she's being used for money, she does have more than enough to see her through this legal battle. And it would be easy enough for her to earn more money afterwards if needed. She's britney freaking Spears.

Nice sentiment to want to help her, but honestly I would keep it

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

Honestly I'd keep it if I were you.

While yes its terrible the way she's being used for money, she does have more than enough to see her through this legal battle. And it would be easy enough for her to earn more money afterwards if needed. She's britney freaking Spears.

Nice sentiment to want to help her, but honestly I would keep it

I know she has the money and will continue to make more money. But who doesn’t want to save $1M?  It’s $1M less she has to spend to defend herself. 

34 minutes ago, Matou said:

If I can sell something for 1M it will not be for Britney :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: seriously take it for yourself she can pay her things, even if it's a lot 1M in Britney's life is nothing :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

I can only assume the poster is either a producer or someone that has more than a million in cash...Because not a lot of people would have a million dollars in their hands and then graciously give it to someone else.