Britney and Sam have apparently gone on vacation!

2 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Shouldn’t a file for termination be going on? 

You do know its Friday plus she has a lawyer that can file for that. And I am sure she requested foe it to be filed.

Cassie better not try it with her bs. And she better stay with Juno in swamps of Louisiana 

• Like 1

Makes me so so happy to read this honestly! I've been thinking of her all day and hoping she's doing well and able to recover from all the emotions and stress. It must have taken a lot of courage and strength to do what she did & I can imagine she's feeling pretty overwhelmed and drained right now. She deserves a break, I hope they have a wonderful time together and I'm glad Sam is there for her and supporting her :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

& I hope she comes back with renewed energy for the Final Battle & DESTROYING team C-ship once and for all!The Lord Of The Rings Mueller Report GIF by reactionseditor

1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

She needs to secretly fly to another country from her trip in Hawaii and stay there - fly to Canada and claim asylum 

Best escape-plan! 

I assume Canada is paparazzi-free? :) 

The problem is, many countries would have send her back, i was so upset about Edward Snowden asylum... 

:) 

1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

She needs to secretly fly to another country from her trip in Hawaii and stay there - fly to Canada and claim asylum 

I think she would have already, but her kids are in the US. That must be the only thing that helds her back. What else does she have to lose?

1 hour ago, Watch Me Work It said:

Access also learned from a source close to the situation, “that the couple just want to get away. They support each other, they are the perfect pair, and they are looking forward to the future and living the life that they want to live.”

"A source close to the situation" meaning Sam or his people. Access Online is a mouthpiece

6 minutes ago, Martini said:

that sounds great but she wouldn't have access to her money, not even her allowance :(

Doesn't matter, fly her over to germany, no job? No problem! Every refugee has here: Healthcare for free! And they will get some money + Money for a flat. 

:) 

• Haha 2

Also if we’re being honest the UK would be the best place to claim asylum. Free NHS healthcare to fix her IUD and any medication she may or may not need, etc.

Also, our laws are super strict and pro-human rights in every sense of the word 

2 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Also if we’re being honest the UK would be the best place to claim asylum. Free NHS healthcare to fix her IUD and any medication she may or may not need, etc.

Also, our laws are super strict and pro-human rights in every sense of the word 

Yeah + English :)