Britney and Sam have apparently gone on vacation!

I dont know you guys. I honestly don't believe this.  I'm seriously scared for her right now. and I don't believe she is really in vacation.  Britney says she was drugged by her father and team in retaliation for not doing a dance move. Imagine what they could do now after the bombshell Britney exposed.  This could just be a clever plan of team con to make it seem like Britney is doing fine and vacationing  when in fact they will punish her for what she said today. 

Just now, Miguelblackpink said:

I dont know you guys. I honestly don't believe this.  I'm seriously scared for her right now. and I don't believe she is really in vacation.  Britney says she was drugged by her father and team in retaliation for not doing a dance move. Imagine what they could do now after the bombshell Britney exposed.  This could just be a clever plan of team con to make it seem like Britney is doing fine and vacationing  when in fact they will punish her for what she said today. 

Check Ashgari insta

4 minutes ago, mrken said:

Did I miss something? Didn’t she say they had her passport etc.. why would they let her keep her passport herself knowing that she will probably stay away from them?

I don’t think you need a passport to travel from Cali to Hawaii

I wish she could runaway to London. Courtney Love just offered to pay her legal expenses and invited them out there. She told Sam to sneak her passport and run! Very nice of her but maybe privately would have been better. Her team is definitely watching online. Happy she can go to her happy place though! Hope she enjoys herself and finds some inner peace after yesterday and the anticipation leading up. She deserves it! s** on the beach 🏝 

15 hours ago, mrken said:

Did I miss something? Didn’t she say they had her passport etc.. why would they let her keep her passport herself knowing that she will probably stay away from them?

During her « rehab » time, yes … maybe visiting the sherrif has something to do with that ? Who knows ! 
Ps: sorry for my english ! 😅

16 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Once she’s free she needs to get a house there omgggg it’s been clear for the past 20 years how much she loves Hawaii, tbh I wouldn’t be mad if she moved there to escape the craziness of it all

Hawaii seems nice but the only reason she go there is because this is the only place they allow her to go. It's an island, I mean .. she can't escape :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: