Netflix and Sean hayes are under fire for the controversial but stereotypical Q Force..

From the actor who played Jack Mcfarlane (a very stereotypical gay guy), openly gay guy Sean Hayes and Netflix..

Teamed up to bring Q Force..

But the targeted audience is rejecting it, by the usage of Hey Twinks, and oh hey girl, to the whole oh my bum just got turned on dialogue. 

The gays said we asked for representation, but not to be made fun of, or the forced stereotypes of gays,which they came out and said, this is why shows get cancelled..

We don't want Rupaul or anything that is always feminine or making fun of masculine as one guy said, I used all my masculine credit limit to break a door down for nothing, have to wait a year for that one time use of masculinity to be allowed. 

It's being dubbed homophobic by the gays themselves and that the representation is why they don't feel or accepted by the community, as the identity politics in being gay is being feminine, straight bashing (particularly men) and into edm. 

Will you watch Q Force??

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block