Wendy Williams: “Death to all of them! I was fooled by Jamie. How dare they!”

Just now, Goten21 said:

At the end of the day I think wendy just thought Britney was living a good life and that we were all exaggerating. Sh.t, even the guy I was dating literally said that he stilll thinks it doesn’t make sense she didn’t mention it sooner

But anyway wendy is a cu.nt nonetheless dor the things she’s said about Britney. I’m just trying to understand where she possibly could’ve been coming from I guess

9 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Wendy Williams was ANGRY af today on the show after what Britney said in court. 

She said she is in the Britney army now, Jamie has her fooled and how dare they do this to her (Britney). She also said death to all of them for doing this to her.

She had a journalist from “Variety” on the show and they spoke about the IUD and the Lithium and how disgusting it all is and what happens next.

Skip to 14:50 

Official video:

Alright I know a lot of you went to believe she’s hopping on the bandwagon but honestly Wendy is just brutally honest and I don’t believe it has anything to do with that. She’s received heat for years always having an UNPOPULAR opinion. I think the things Wendy said in the past are what a lot of people felt and MANY have shifted because Britney herself finally spoke up and with confidence. 

26 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Alright I know a lot of you went to believe she’s hopping on the bandwagon but honestly Wendy is just brutally honest and I don’t believe it has anything to do with that. She’s received heat for years always having an UNPOPULAR opinion. I think the things Wendy said in the past are what a lot of people felt and MANY have shifted because Britney herself finally spoke up and with confidence. 

Agree - and the Lithium part which explained to Wendy why Britney seems so “out of it” all the time. She’s drugged up by her team and handlers 

7 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Agree - and the Lithium part which explained to Wendy why Britney seems so “out of it” all the time. She’s drugged up by her team and handlers 

Yes that was probably the thing that struck her hardest and made her rethink a lot of Britney’s actions and public persona over the years. I mean I don’t always agree with Wendy and I think she’s too honest but I don’t think this has to do with her hopping on the bandwagon lol. She’s not scared of others opinions. I sometimes appreciate her honesty (like today) but there’s times when even if I agree with her, saying certain things publicly are downright wrong. Its not ok to spread that negativity to the masses. She’s come a far way herself though. 

• Like 1