Britney's demo of "Tilt Ya Head Back" (Xtina) leaks in full

6 hours ago, CJMCH said:

Please, lets just not.

Why do fans always think Britney's team have some sort of connection to any of the leaks? I can confirm that 99.9% of the time, they're not involved (I'm putting that 0.01% out of whatever).

We leaked this one to actually fight back Britney's handlers. We even actually posted her full audience audio on YouTube right before this track. Both videos could give us an strike and shut us down, why would we want to lose our YouTube account? This and anything that's being shared/going to be shared was not planned to distract people, but to actually send a middle finger to her handlers.

Also, this is not just us, a lot of people in the trading world are being moved/encouraged to leak stuff to protest.

I mean tbf, I did say in my initial post I didn't think Britney’s team would be behind this. But thank you for the explanation :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

7 hours ago, CJMCH said:

Please, lets just not.

Why do fans always think Britney's team have some sort of connection to any of the leaks?

I think you know the answer to this. I had no idea this was released in protest, so thanks I guess. I also have no idea why you’d presume we’d know who you are or what your intentions were. I guess I understand your frustration, but as someone who doesn’t know who you are and has not seen you explain why you’ve done this, I’m confused by your indignant response. I’d happily eat my words if you’d kindly informed us what was going on but you seem upset that we’re not psychic and eager to put us in our place and that’s off putting. So please, let’s just not. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, CJMCH said:

Please, lets just not.

Why do fans always think Britney's team have some sort of connection to any of the leaks? I can confirm that 99.9% of the time, they're not involved (I'm putting that 0.01% out of whatever).

We leaked this one to actually fight back Britney's handlers. We even actually posted her full audience audio on YouTube right before this track. Both videos could give us an strike and shut us down, why would we want to lose our YouTube account? This and anything that's being shared/going to be shared was not planned to distract people, but to actually send a middle finger to her handlers.

Also, this is not just us, a lot of people in the trading world are being moved/encouraged to leak stuff to protest.

Oh I didn't see it in that way. Now that's make more sense. Thank you so much! :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff: I appreciate it

I hope someone mix it with the released song with Xtina

@CJMCHHello Britney Online. Is it possible for more tracks to leak? I think that fans should rebell against Britneys managment and lebel and leak everything they have! Thanks again for Tilt Ya Head Back. Had been waiting for it for so long. We need to fight for her and I think that Britney would love for us to leak stuff because her crappy team didn't want to put out the tracks that she loved.

3 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I think you know the answer to this. I had no idea this was released in protest, so thanks I guess. I also have no idea why you’d presume we’d know who you are or what your intentions were. I guess I understand your frustration, but as someone who doesn’t know who you are and has not seen you explain why you’ve done this, I’m confused by your indignant response. I’d happily eat my words if you’d kindly informed us what was going on but you seem upset that we’re not psychic and eager to put us in our place and that’s off putting. So please, let’s just not. 

It's not about you guys knowing who am I or how is our fansite working during this time. My frustration came on because me and several other people who has material have always tried to explain here how these leaks are not planned by Britney's team at all, yet every time a leak happens, the fans assume it has something to do with her team.

Also, we stated both on our YouTube stream (pinned comment) and the social media posts that promoted it the reason why we were doing this, so it's not like we are expecting you guys to know it out of nowhere.

4 hours ago, Isla said:

I mean tbf, I did say in my initial post I didn't think Britney’s team would be behind this. But thank you for the explanation :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

2 hours ago, Oxic said:

Oh I didn't see it in that way. Now that's make more sense. Thank you so much! :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff: I appreciate it

I hope someone mix it with the released song with Xtina

Thank you both.

13 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

It's not about you guys knowing who am I or how is our fansite working during this time. My frustration came on because me and several other people who has material have always tried to explain here how these leaks are not planned by Britney's team at all, yet every time a leak happens, the fans assume it has something to do with her team.

Also, we stated both on our YouTube stream (pinned comment) and the social media posts that promoted it the reason why we were doing this, so it's not like we are expecting you guys to know it out of nowhere.

Thanks for the explanation. This does make me feel better about enjoying the track, so thank you, sincerely. I will keep your explanation in mind next time this happens (if there is a next time).

I do understand your frustration but I hope you also understand why pinning it on teamcon is a logical reaction from many fans. It seems a comment on the video and promoting it on your socials is not enough to get the message out to all briney fans, so I'm glad you're here to help us understand, I only ask that you try not to punish us for not having the information. People already assume we're conspiracy theorists, but i assure you, if we're wrong about something, it's simply because we don't have the proper information, not because we're crazed/delusional or don't believe you.

Thanks again for sharing this wonderful track.

2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

How do you guys know things like this... I feel like there is this elite group of fans hidden somewhere with special access to stuff. I hate that.

Lol I'm not part of that community. I just heard it on here before. 

• Like 1