Britney's demo of "Tilt Ya Head Back" (Xtina) leaks in full

OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS!!! She sounds like she's really feeling it and having fun. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

But it sounds so different. I know the original by heart and all it's inflections. Like, this is in a different key. But I still like it. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

@CJMCH Miss you! Thank you and your entire time for this. As usual, doing the Lord's work. 💛💜

• Super Mods

Now THIS is amazing!
I prefer it over Christina's.

Christina may have a stronger voice but Britney has that special quality to her voice that is unique

and charming; It has pizazz, flair and charisma.

You can find any other singer who sounds like Christina but there is only one Britney!

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, Roxxy said:

OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS!!! She sounds like she's really feeling it and having fun. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

But it sounds so different. I know the original by heart and all it's inflections. Like, this is in a different key. But I still like it. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

@CJMCH Miss you! Thank you and your entire time for this. As usual, doing the Lord's work. 💛💜

OMG Roxxy hi! THANK YOU for always supporting us!

12 hours ago, Oxic said:

That's really curious, once again they won't fooled us :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

12 hours ago, Matou said:

Oooh what a surprise ! :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad::trash_throw_away_recycle:

12 hours ago, asitalian12587 said:

wonder what her team will leak next to try and deflect from her testimony yesterday....

12 hours ago, Freakshow__ said:

SHOCKING:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

11 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Yes but they decided to leak it after this horrible testimony? I think that's bad.

11 hours ago, Isla said:

I mean tbf, I doubt anyone in connection to her leaked this. This has been going around the trading circuit for a while now. And besides some fans have asked for something to leak to take our mind off of this.

11 hours ago, Britman512 said:

Wow I literally saw threads predicting this :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:

Hide contents

The Adlibs are so beautiful!!!

11 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Nice demo, but this does not distract me even a little from the more important issues at hand. If anything, it highlights how scummy teamcon's tactics are.

11 hours ago, Lemon_Drop said:

ill take it but pretty sus timing, and ofc we shouldnt let this distract us from whats truly important rn

10 hours ago, Stefani said:

The timing of this seems rather contrived. Almost like a distraction from Team Con. :nopingout_meme:

10 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Funny how it leaks the same day as the audio of Britney’s testimony. :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

I mean, I’m still gonna enjoy it, but screw Team-C for trying to distract us. They should’ve leaked Rebellion instead.

9 hours ago, Body ache said:

An HQ leak? They might as well just leak it on her instagram.

10 hours ago, Alexanda said:

Who cares... No, your time is over Jamie. 

Jailtime! 

Please, lets just not.

Why do fans always think Britney's team have some sort of connection to any of the leaks? I can confirm that 99.9% of the time, they're not involved (I'm putting that 0.01% out of whatever).

We leaked this one to actually fight back Britney's handlers. We even actually posted her full audience audio on YouTube right before this track. Both videos could give us an strike and shut us down, why would we want to lose our YouTube account? This and anything that's being shared/going to be shared was not planned to distract people, but to actually send a middle finger to her handlers.

Also, this is not just us, a lot of people in the trading world are being moved/encouraged to leak stuff to protest.

15 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

Please, lets just not.

Why do fans always think Britney's team have some sort of connection to any of the leaks? I can confirm that 99.9% of the time, they're not involved (I'm putting that 0.01% out of whatever).

We leaked this one to actually fight back Britney's handlers. We even actually posted her full audience audio on YouTube right before this track. Both videos could give us an strike and shut us down, why would we want to lose our YouTube account? This and anything that's being shared/going to be shared was not planned to distract people, but to actually send a middle finger to her handlers.

Also, this is not just us, a lot of people in the trading world are being moved/encouraged to leak stuff to protest.

I know that. I just believe that holding back a track you have to leak it in the day she made a horrible testimony is rather tasteless.

Sorry but that's the way I feel.

Thank you for leaking it but I wouldn't have leaked it in less than 24 hours after such a heartbreaking event.

I know what you do is to do good and right! I just, personally, find the timing tasteless.

Ofcourse we all have different opinions and I know many wouldn't mind this but I do and I just out my personal opinion.

I never thought or gave the intention it came from team B though...I have no idea why people seem to think I was pointing to that. I know team B has NOTHING to do with this.

Again, the reason I am contradicted with this leak is purely cause of timing and not cause of WHO leaked it.

But yeah. Thank you for the leak.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I know that. I just believe that holding back a track you have to leak it in the day she made a horrible testimony is rather tasteless.

Sorry but that's the way I feel.

Thank you for leaking it but I wouldn't have leaked it in less than 24 hours after such a heartbreaking event.

I know what you do is to do good and right! I just, personally, find the timing tasteless.

Ofcourse we all have different opinions and I know many wouldn't mind this but I do and I just out my personal opinion.

I never thought or gave the intention it came from team B though...I have no idea why people seem to think I was pointing to that. I know team B has NOTHING to do with this.

Again, the reason I am contradicted with this leak is purely cause of timing and not cause of WHO leaked it.

But yeah. Thank you for the leak.

I do appreciate that we are on the same page. We do know that some fans may find it as wrong timing, but, again, this is our way to protest and it hasn't ended.

What we want to make clear is that there isn't any sort of connection to Britney's team on this and we didn't do it to distract people from what really matters right now.

• Like 1