One of the CRAZIEST thoughts I have from yesterday’s testimony

The fact that Britney said all those disgusting things were only during the span of the past TWO years. What about the other ELEVEN? Man she’s got a lot to say and l can’t wait. Let’s say worse case scenario these ****s don’t go to jail. They’ll owe her a massive settlement and their reputations will be OVER for the rest of their disgusting existence. No one will hire them, people will hate them, and at that point they will live a terrible life. Yesterday was the official start but we have a LONG way to go. Even if she’s free, she still needs to sue them all and get justice for all of this. The best part is that at that point she will have control of herself and money. She can hire the fiercest legal team. She holds the power with her name and at that point they will be ****ED and I can’t wait for that day! On a side note, do any of you live on the East Coast or close to New England? I want to start East Coast rallies!

• Like 5

Oprah right now searching how contact Britney for an exclusive

feeling it GIF by The Kennedy Center

Kidding and I hope she will stay away from Britney, I don't trust her.

I think she will speak one day, 100%. Maybe a book later but I see an interview on television

A doc BY her on Netflix can be huge :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Haha 2
47 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

The fact that Britney said all those disgusting things were only during the span of the past TWO years. What about the other ELEVEN? Man she’s got a lot to say and l can’t wait. Let’s say worse case scenario these ****s don’t go to jail. They’ll owe her a massive settlement and their reputations will be OVER for the rest of their disgusting existence. No one will hire them, people will hate them, and at that point they will live a terrible life. Yesterday was the official start but we have a LONG way to go. Even if she’s free, she still needs to sue them all and get justice for all of this. The best part is that at that point she will have control of herself and money. She can hire the fiercest legal team. She holds the power with her name and at that point they will be ****ED and I can’t wait for that day! On a side note, do any of you live on the East Coast or close to New England? I want to start East Coast rallies!

I'm in New England. I'd be interested in rallies out this way. 

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Who will ever work with Larry Rudolph ever again?

Larry has been complicit since November of 2006.

Britney made sure to mention how “management” had control and influence too. There is no doubt the Larry and Jamie combo was evil.  They both had a chip on their shoulder to control, manipulate and enjoy having power over her at the same time. 

Larry’s been hiding for 2 years, like the criminal he is. I hope Britney sue’s him. 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I can’t even begin to imagine what was left out, I’m scared too.

I’m in Philly, I wish there was one here, right in front of the Rocky steps, it be so symbolic, lol

Dude I’m just having to he weirdest luck with you fellow East coasters! My Dad has a penthouse in Philly that I visit from time to time! His wife grew up there! She always makes me get pretzels from this one place lol. I think we should band together and create some rallies over here! I’m willing to drive. Boston, NYC, Philly, wherever!

24 minutes ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

OMG I'm in Haverhill, so we're super close! I was pretty sure there was no one from my area on here, but there you are!

Omg! We’re like thirty minutes apart! I’m going to DM you! If we actually clique get ready to enjoy some weekends in Maine *****! Floating down the Saco River at our lake house and camper! My cousin lives up there and I just got all her hippie friends invested in this movement! Their all posting! I’m also working with a friend who works for a local radio station to spread the news! 

10 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

Britney made sure to mention how “management” had control and influence too. There is no doubt the Larry and Jamie combo was evil.  They both had a chip on their shoulder to control, manipulate and enjoy having power over her at the same time. 

Larry’s been hiding for 2 years, like the criminal he is. I hope Britney sue’s him. 

Larry makes 2% less because he's sharing that cut with Jamie...He now only makes 8%.

https://www.tmz.com/2011/09/27/britney-spears-dad-jamie-spears-larry-rudolph-manager-conservator-tour-manager-seven-figure-deal-femme-fatale-tour/

That's assuming they still have the same deal in place stemming back to the FF Tour.

That's even more incentive more Larry to keep her working 24/7.

After, I thought that perhaps Britney also could have been referring to Robin Greenhill...But realistically? She's referring to Larry.

22 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Dude I’m just having to he weirdest luck with you fellow East coasters! My Dad has a penthouse in Philly that I visit from time to time! His wife grew up there! She always makes me get pretzels from this one place lol. I think we should band together and create some rallies over here! I’m willing to drive. Boston, NYC, Philly, wherever!

I wonder if it’s Philly Pretzel Factory, there the best, lol, traveling wouldn’t work for me but if there was one here, I’d def. be there.