Britney’s Instagram | UPDATE: Read More Fairy Tales

What do you all think is going to happen with the Instagram account now? Do you think we’ll get a few days of silence and then continue to post more of the same twirling videos & screenshots, with Team Con pretending like nothing happened? Or do you think they’ll be forced to address the situation?

I’ve been looking all morning, waiting, hoping for something …

—————————————————-

UPDATE: A new post has appeared

They tried to acknowledge and sweep it under the rug at the same time 😓

Edited by VanillaCandlez

I think we'll see a post next week because her team is stupid enough to think that will work. It will blow up massively in their faces and then the account will go dead for a while.

OR

They're going to stop pretending like it's Britney posting and switch it to more of a Britney brand account eg "New 2021 calendars available now!" and that will also blow up in their faces

Spoiler

OR they switch things up completely and start selling #FreeBritney merch. Spoiler: that will blow up in their faces too

• Like 3
1 minute ago, phareezy said:

They're going to stop pretending like it's Britney posting and switch it to more of a Britney brand account eg "New 2021 calendars available now!" and that will also blow up in their faces

Hide contents

I hadn’t thought of this scenario but I could honestly see it happening too. 

• Like 2

I mean here’s the thing. They have no fight anymore. People know the truth and since they want her money, NO ONE is going to support her brand until she’s free. She’s not even willing to work. She pulled the plug so fighting doesn’t matter at this point lol. They’re all exposed. There’s no more money to be made. They have no case. If anything they want power to punish her but that’s not looking great for them either. Who knows what her IG will post moving forward. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, epskilonme said:

So we were all right along that evrything in that instagram were all fake posts and was right to unfollow the page.

TTotally  not only it felt unrealistic but weird at the same time, glad she told the world she's lying! We all waited so long for this!

15 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I think we'll be seeing her more on Sam's instagram instead.

I was thinking about this too. It's a good way to put her true self out there if she so wishes. Even if it's just pics of them together or recent stories like we've seen from his page.

• Like 2