New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 2:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Britney ***ual harassment in the mental facility?!

HELLLOOO

SHE HAD NO DOOR FOR HER ROOM AT THE FACILITY AND THEY WATCHED HER CHANGED

did you hear how she said it, the chill in her voice as she said “MY NAKED BODY”

where is this place? It needs to be shut down NOW!!!!

why aren’t more speaking about this!

why did the judge do nothing to protect Britney yesterday!!!!

edit: This isn’t meant to be an outrageous post I’m only 21 guys (I’m also a digital media Forensics major :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:) and this just break my heart to hear and I want something done about it now!!!

Spoiler

Rumor has it she was actually sent to a 2 star facility??!!…idk how true this is but I heard this report months ago

Edited by Britman512
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

That’s also why a lot of people won’t speak up because this is a normal way to treat “crazy” people in the US anyways. 

I can’t omg she’s a huge star she deserved protection, I heard months ago she went to a 2 star facility.

the people there purposely abused her

She said herself the kids weren’t treated that way at ALLL

it can’t be legal she was sent there against willl

• Like 1

Change that title please ... she never say this. I mean it's possible (and sadly I  think it's reallyyy possible since a long time ago ..) but here she was just referring how this place is insane.

Mental facility are like that everywhere ... when you enter here you have no privacy, they put you naked, see you completely vulnerable, this is part of the "process" to make you more malleable to abuse ...

I'm 100% sure this is not the first time for her ...

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Matou said:

Change that title please ... she never say this. I mean it's possible (and sadly I  think it's reallyyy possible since a long time ago ..) but here she was just referring how this place is insane.

Mental facility are like that everywhere ... when you enter here you have no privacy, they put you naked, see you completely vulnerable, this is part of the "process" to make you more malleable to abuse ...

This

5 minutes ago, Matou said:

You’re right done!

Just now, Mannequin* said:

The thing is... she wasn't mental AT the time . THAT is what she is telling.

I understand she may have gone there unjustly. I'm just telling you it's very standard at these places to have no privacy. I've been to one before. It's awful

• Like 1

Wasn't this when they sent her to the house in Beverly Hills? That was my take on it based on the timeline she was giving. That place sounded more like some sort of rental property that team con set up and staffed for Britney alone prior to getting her into a mental health facility. Either way, it's dead wrong. 

I have never had someone watch me change, bathe, etc., in a mental health facility.