Britney finally spoke, but where are the celebrities?

I'm glad Justin Timberlaked talked about it (considering we and the GP cancelled him), Mariah as always and Khloe, but where is the other people? I remember reading comments here that some celebrities wouldn't talk or spread the word because Britney herself had not spoken or given her opinion, and therefore they were going to be in a difficult situation as they didn't know the full truth of what was said (regarding the NYT documentary), for example Selena Gomez.

I mean, before this you could still have a certain belief that there was a certain possibility that Britney was happy now, and ok with most of this (because there was the question that why then she hadn't made the petition to end it) and that she only wanted to get her father out, or that they were some important medical records regarding her mental health. But finally we could hear Britney by her own words all the ABUSE and all her THOUGHTS about this conservatorship, and like all of us, she definitely shouldn't be in this. So it should somehow add some weight and power to the movement, right?

So, where are all the celebrities and why is nobody talking about it? Where is Lady Gaga?? Wasn't she advocating about mental health issues? 

Beyoncé??

Ariana Grande?

Taylor Swift??

Where are all this people??

Can Lance Bass take back what he said?

I'm so angry and pissed right now. F.uck you all

Who cares ? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

It's easy to post a tweet but I see it's not the same to use your position to really help her. I really don't care what nobody can say since today because 99% are attention seeker :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

That's why Britney is the only superstar I really love :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Some of these celebs had no problem using Britney for collabs, press etc in the past. Now, they can’t even use their platforms to help her situation?

So many celebs that are being silent talked about how much they idolized her growing up.. where they at?

Why are you expecting them to say anything? They’re not obligated to and it’s really none of their business. If they say something then fine but what is a tweet from Ariana Grande or some random post from Beyonce on her website, which she probably didn’t even post herself, gonna do? The only thing another celeb can do is recommend a good lawyer or pay some fees. 

14 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

Some of these celebs had no problem using Britney for collabs, press etc in the past. Now, they can’t even use their platforms to help her situation?

So many celebs that are being silent talked about how much they idolized her growing up.. where they at?

You do realize not everything is done publicly right? Nor does it have to. 

1 minute ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

This!!! Some y’all be weird. 

Some people really probably check on her or reach out not everyone feels the need to bring it social media 

And if whoever came on Twitter and said “hey guys I just got off the phone with Britney” people here would say it’s for clout and they’re using her for attention. 

I have a theory about Lady Gaga:

One of her managers is friends with Sam A. I would imagine her showing support would be a good excuse to accuse Sam of giving info to Bobby and claim he violated his NDA or keep him from Britney. 

Maybe she knows a lot but keeps quiet for Sam’s sake. Just a theory I would like to believe rather than thinking she doesn’t care.

10 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

You do realize not everything is done publicly right? Nor does it have to. 

I mean this is a entirely different situation than most. I’d assume it’s probably nearly impossible to reach out directly to Britney in private. 

Using their platform to bring millions of more eyes on a dire and dangerous situation is better than not saying anything, in my opinion. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

This!!! Some y’all be weird. 

Some people really probably check on her or reach out not everyone feels the need to bring it social media 

What’s weird is that after listening to how restricted, isolated and ABUSED Britney has been you’d assumed people can just reach out to her privately.

She’s not even allowed to see friends who live 8 minutes away.

Why would we ever assume celebrities can just reach out to her in private, without it being monitored? 

Without the fans utilizing social media to raise awareness to her situation, none of this would have unfolded. Let’s not pretend like these celebrities using their HUGE platforms to show support publicly is a bad or weird thing.  

43 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

What’s weird is that after listening to how restricted, isolated and ABUSED Britney has been you’d assumed people can just reach out to her privately.

She’s not even allowed to see friends who live 8 minutes away.

Why would we ever assume celebrities can just reach out to her in private, without it being monitored? 

Without the fans utilizing social media to raise awareness to her situation, none of this would have unfolded. Let’s not pretend like these celebrities using their HUGE platforms to show support publicly is a bad or weird thing.  

And they’re not obligated to post either doesn’t mean they don’t care y’all let social media dictate how people feel