Next Steps for Britney - July 14th - Future music and touring career!

Hi guys, after yesterday we can all see how the world has exploded this time and I do have high hopes she will be free this time because of the pressure court must be feeling this time. Let's hope for the best! 

Now, ABC did a live session and a former record label exec said she will absolutely come back with music and touring this time and with a vengeance and whole world will watch. 

What are your thoughts? As I do think britney loves to make music and performing - do you think she will retire or take a break and come back again? 

Thoughts? next.jpg.3370a4e8efd3131c1a09dd26b17c45c9.jpg

What former manager? Jonny Wright?

If (when, hopefully) she's free, I think and hope she'll get married and have another child. If she does decide to come back to music, it'll maybe be 6/7/8 years from now. 

If she decides never to return to music, I hope she is able to live the life that SHE wants. 

• Like 8
7 minutes ago, rennen said:

What former manager? Jonny Wright?

If (when, hopefully) she's free, I think and hope she'll get married and have another child. If she does decide to come back to music, it'll maybe be 6/7/8 years from now. 

If she decides never to return to music, I hope she is able to live the life that SHE wants. 

ABC live I saw and there's this women who was talking about her, I forgot her name. 

I completely agree, Britney deserves to live the way she wants to now. Hoping for the best. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, brintyjoan said:

Honestly i hope she never makes music again. The whole world treated her like ****, even her so called fans, we dont deserve her music and performances. 

I cant even think of her performing rn. She at least needs to enjoy life if she is going to be free. Its a bit selfish actually to talk about her performing already. 

Wasn't being selfish at all, I was just wondering as Britney loves to perform but first thing first we want her to be free, living the way she wants so. Media and society did treat her like **** and this time I personally feel things for Britney will turn out to be good. 

2 minutes ago, Prince Ali said:

Nah... her future is to have a baby girl and raise her in her own way and do what she likes for few years... If she ever comes back to music it will most likely be around 2026-2027, granted she is free of cship this year..

Hope so! 

• Like 2

i just hope she does what she wants for once. if she feels like making music because it's what she loves and a way of expressing herself, great, if she doesn't want to be involved in this evil industry, then great too. i just want her to be happy once and for all, i feel like by buying her recent albums and going to her recent tours i've been supporting this torture.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

i just hope she does what she wants for once. if she feels like making music because it's what she loves and a way of expressing herself, great, if she doesn't want to be involved in this evil industry, then great too. i just want her to be happy once and for all, i feel like by buying her recent albums and going to her recent tours i've been supporting this torture.

Even I went to her FF, Circus and Piece of me tour. It's really awful - If I knew I was supporting all of this I would've never gone. 

• Like 5

I can't even think about a new album or her career now. She needs to be freed and to live the life she wants. At most, I do think we'll get a sit down interview after all of this and then I think she'll disappear for a while. I can't help but wonder if music and performing are more traumatizing than therapeutic to her now. 

• Like 3

I'm sure she will come back. It's what she loves to do, it's her passion. When she's free, she will return and it will be fantastic to watch.

Remember she said yesterday she wants to take a ''2-3 year break''. I agree it's extremely selfish to think about her comeback right now and I support her 100% if she wants to retire.

• Like 1

I don’t understand how could people even think about Britney making more albums or touring when she ******* told the world yesterday she is being abused and is traumatized.

Lets not become like her abusers that only see her as an ATM and an entertainer. She is a human being and she is being severely abused and manipulated by her family. This is what’s important now. This is what matters.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Mutya said:

I'm sure she will come back. It's what she loves to do, it's her passion. When she's free, she will return and it will be fantastic to watch.

Remember she said yesterday she wants to take a ''2-3 year break''. I agree it's extremely selfish to think about her comeback right now and I support her 100% if she wants to retire.

I will also support, it just crossed my mind. She will be free, I am very positive about this. But I just hope she does what she love always. 

1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I don’t understand how could people even think about Britney making more albums or touring when she ******* told the world yesterday she is being abused and is traumatized.

Lets not become like her abusers that only see her as an ATM and an entertainer. She is a human being and she is being severely abused and manipulated by her family. This is what’s important now. This is what matters.

Of course, it just crossed my mind because this is also what she loves. I am in no way bringing this of selfish reasons. 

I definitely think she’ll release another album. It’s what she loves to do. It’s her passion. And I’d be all for it. She’s mentioned quite a few times how she doesn’t enjoy traditional therapy and I think getting her emotions out through music and dance is the healthiest thing for Britney. I also think it will be her best work hands down. This is down the road but absolutely yes!

1 minute ago, TakeYourHand said:

I definitely think she’ll release another album. It’s what she loves to do. It’s her passion. And I’d be all for it. She’s mentioned quite a few times how she doesn’t enjoy traditional therapy and I think getting her emotions out through music and dance is the healthiest thing for Britney. I also think it will be her best work hands down. This is down the road but absolutely yes!

I want this women to be free so bad, she is always on my mind these days. I hope she becomes truly free and do whatever she wants to. After yesterday, I cried hearing her testimony. 

I think releasing Rebellion makes sense now more than ever. She knew this all along. She fired her management, Cut ties with her family etc. but it backfired. No promo, no nothing. Instagram post with a picture of 2006 website.  “I told you“ 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Prachi said:

I want this women to be free so bad, she is always on my mind these days. I hope she becomes truly free and do whatever she wants to. After yesterday, I cried hearing her testimony. 

It’s terribly sad and cruel. We have to stay focused as a fan base and continue our movement full steam ahead especially after yesterday. We’re on the right track and more celebrities are speaking. Tons of media are reporting and taking her side. Most of the public is siding with Britney. A new chapter of love and light is coming for Britney. Once she’s free she’ll have nothing but the upmost respect from the world again and probably more than ever. Her time is coming, don’t worry! 

• Like 1

I think she needs a breather, a long one. 13 years of constant struggling and abuse has taken a huge toll on her.

She can come back whenever she wants, if she wants to. But I can see her wanting to stay away from the lime light for a very very long time.

I hope she heals from all this. And if making music helps, she should be free to do that.  

Whatever she wants to do with her life, we as fans should really respect that. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Like 1