Britney spotted driving with Sam after explosive hearing

35 minutes ago, Miguelblackpink said:

Don't get fooled tho, I think this has been curated by her team. Remember  how she left the courtroom with the same people she spoke against with. 

What? It was all done on zoom like call in there own homes so how could she leave the court room with them. Stop with the f/ucking conspiracy’s 

Y’all I wouldn’t be surprised if they forced her to take this trip with security their to make sure she was following their wishes. Having her driving out on her own after asking for this makes them look better. And Sam doesn’t look to happy. Britney looks annoyed. Security looks concerning. I hope I’m wrong and they are letting the reins loose. Just a thought. 

54 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

What? It was all done on zoom like call in there own homes so how could she leave the court room with them. Stop with the f/ucking conspiracy’s 

You must be stupid. I did not mean that in the literal sense, I meant even after the hearing and what she said against team con,  she still attends to these people. Remember Britney herself stated instances where her team would intentionally and plan photos and tip the paparazzi to where she is. Dont be stupid. 

With the creepy guy in the back like wtf?? She should be able to be in private with her boyfriend driving without a “security” or “body guard” who reports back to Jamie and Jodi. My poor baby girl I’m so proud of her for speaking up! Freedom is coming baby the world is watching so they have no choice but to give you your life back! 

1 hour ago, FruitoftheLoomis said:

Y’all I wouldn’t be surprised if they forced her to take this trip with security their to make sure she was following their wishes. Having her driving out on her own after asking for this makes them look better. And Sam doesn’t look to happy. Britney looks annoyed. Security looks concerning. I hope I’m wrong and they are letting the reins loose. Just a thought. 

I doubt it, she sounded angry and rebellious on the phone call 

• 2 weeks later...

The Sun (UK) had more photos from the drive - she didn’t get to drive all the time and Esham got them some snacks. Since they had the trunk of the car open and he wore same kind of t-shirt in the airplane video later that day, my guess is they might have been heading to the airport to fly to Hawaii.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/celebrities/15389529/britney-spears-confident-first-photos-sam-conservatorship-hearing/amp/