LYNN SPEARS is a TERRIBLE mother after all!

After Britneys testimony turns out her whole family has had bad intentions for Britney the whole time..where are you all of you claiming Lynn is a good mother?..or that Her sister or brother love her?..Money ..all for Money!

Shame on them!Poor Britney having such a family!

Edited by Cbt
Small mistake in word
  • Like 1

I still can’t believe her family is like this. I wanted to think we were overreacting and that reality was less cruel, but now we knows the truth. she has said she wants to sue her family, not just jamie, so now we know for sure Lynne did nothing. 

• Like 8

Lynne did petition to get involved in 2019 and has since seem to support FreeBritney and ask the court for Britney to be heard, haven't she? I mean Britnry seemed happy from the outside between 2013-2017 and by Britney account everything began to go really bad in 2018. Idk, but maybe she just thought ir was all for the better between 2008-2019. 

As for Jaime Lynn and Bryan, yeah they're scum. 

• Like 2

Time is putting every single one in their place! 

You know what’s the worst thing? Britney always spoke highly about how important family is and how they kept her grounded and were her support system. Now we have the same woman, willing to SUE them! I never expected to hear that from her. Imagine how much she’s hurting to come to this realization. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: We love you so much Brit, you always deserved better and you will get better days and your own chosen family. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

1 hour ago, Cbt said:

After Britneys testimony turns out her whole family has had bad intentions for Britney the whole time..where are you all of you claiming Lynn is a good mother?..or that Her sister or brother love her?..Money ..all for Money!

Shame on them!Poor Britney having such a famiy

The sad thing is many families are like this, they only keep in contact for the almighty dollar.This conservatorship and all involved  are truly despicable.

Well what else you can except, Britney made these people where they are today. I never liked her mom since she published her book in the first place absolutely nobody gave any good vibes and always have been family. Karma is coming for them and whole family will live in an RV with Jamie because no one will give them work. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Like 2

Turning a blind eye while accepting money made her complicit. No way she didn't know something shady was going on. She can't be that dumb. We want to believe at least one person in her family cared because it's unfathomable to believe she was alone, but the sad truth is money and power destroyed this family. I hope Britney sues and I hope she wins. **** the Spears family.

1 hour ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Lynne did petition to get involved in 2019 and has since seem to support FreeBritney and ask the court for Britney to be heard, haven't she? I mean Britnry seemed happy from the outside between 2013-2017 and by Britney account everything began to go really bad in 2018. Idk, but maybe she just thought ir was all for the better between 2008-2019. 

As for Jaime Lynn and Bryan, yeah they're scum. 

It took her 10/13 years to realize what was being done to her daughter? After forced multiple tours, facility stays, forced medication? It’s not until 2019 Lynne decides something is wrong? Girl I’m not buying it. She probably hopped on the freebritney train cause she knew word was gonna get out soon. 

and Britney only spoke about her life during the past few years, the POM tour wasn’t her best but wasn’t her at her worst. I can’t imagine what she must of went though during FFT and x factor. 

• Like 1

She earns $2,000 a month from the cship and has all her household bills paid too, which in 2019 was over $90,000. She also has all her flights comped and follows Britney on most tours. She also uses a Florida home Britney bought for herself, and regularly let's others use it. Jamie Lynn has been there a lot this year and the past 10 years. Friends of Lynne and JL also stay there. It is in the cship expenses as being worth $2 million and costs over 100k a year in upkeep.

JLs husband's latest IG post is them standing by the pool of the home!!!!

When Brit was with Kevin, she cut Lynne off finacially, which Lynne hinted at in her book because she began to work! Remember the restraining order moment.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

She earns $2,000 a month from the cship and has all her household bills paid too, which in 2019 was over $90,000. She also has all her flights comped and follows Britney on most tours. She also uses a Florida home Britney bought for herself, and regularly let's others use it. Jamie Lynn has been there a lot this year and the past 10 years. Friends of Lynne and JL also stay there. It is in the cship expenses as being worth $2 million and costs over 100k a year in upkeep.

JLs husband's latest IG post is them standing by the pool of the home!!!!

When Brit was with Kevin, she cut Lynne off finacially, which Lynne hinted at in her book because she began to work! Remember the restraining order moment.

Lynne gets the same allowance as Britney??? :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

I'm so sick of this family. They're right up there with the Jacksons.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

Britney always spoke highly about how important family is and how they kept her grounded and were her support system. Now we have the same woman, willing to SUE them! I never expected to hear that from her. Imagine how much she’s hurting to come to this realization. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: 

In my opinion, she came to this realization a long ago. 2005/6/7 and I think it added a big chunk to all of the other issues she had to face then. She cut them off completely, at least father and mother didn't get any more money from her. That's why this conservatorship was taken into place so they could continue to leech off of her. But yeah, I don't think she would believe her brother and sister would jump in to exploite her the same:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: and the letter she wrote after having her babies, how she reevaluated everything about motherhood and realized there was much unneccessary trauma she had to suffer as a child, I believe

And maybe she knew even sooner, doubting everything and had to keep up a facade (like she did for 13 years), obviously she loved her mother, but unfortunately not only her father treated her like a racehorse, just that Lynne was kinder and more manipulative about her ways, in my humble opinion. But she did want to love them and she oblviously still did

I honestly can't comprehend how an entire family managed to stay complacent, how they all just....looked the other way when Jamie was abusing Britney within the cship because.....because what? He knows better? Mommy's house doesn't pay itself and Jamie Lynne was too comfortable to go properly work? My brain just refuses to believe such evil could exist, but it does. That includes Kevin. An amazing father you are /s. 
I hope to god Britney sues them all. No sympathy.