Daily reminder that Sam Asghari loves Britney

"All I want is to own my money, for this to end, and my boyfriend to drive me in his ******* car."

britney-sam-cute

look at the way they smile at each other :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

He couldn’t rock the boat too hard so he could stay in her life (Confirmed by David getting removed). He was there for her when she couldn’t visit her own children for Christmas. He was there for her when she had been forced to take lithium. He was there for her when she just needed a time-out at the beach. He. Was. There. For. Her.

imagine loving a woman so much you stand with her through all of this? A MAN

Related:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I never hated on Sam, but you really can’t blame people for being defensive.  Her own family has abused her.  I’m glad they found each other and I hope they can get married and have a baby! 😭

I can, actually. They weren't defensive about any of the past people sans the guy that abused her. It was obvious from the start the reason they hated Sam was because they jduged him for being in it for the money or fame, in turn not only judging Sam, but implying that Britney can't be loved for who she is by someone like him.

Then to bring up his past like him being overweight or him fixing his teeth as if those are supposed to make him money hungry? Disgusting. If anything, stuff like that has made him the type of person to be able to look into someone's soul and love them for who they truly are.

• Like 1

He posted a lioness on his Instagram story.:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

I'm happy he's in her life. I think it would be 10 x worse for her if she had no partner during the past five years. He's definitely encouraging her and I hope their relationship lasts. She more than deserves her happily ever after. 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Dollyg said:

He didn’t tell her that she can terminate the cship tho

he's not her lawyer? How is he supposed to know? And you also don't know that he didn't? The unnecessary assumptions and expectations lmao

If anything, she's been more rebellious while being with him? While she was with Jason, she literally took all of it?

He made her confident enough to stand up in court today. He constantly hypes her up, calling her his lioness. 

It's a diligent situation too. He probably had to be on Jamie's good side too, so he wouldn't get removed from her life like David. 

Edit: Are you actually confusing Sam Asghari with her lawyer, Sam Ingham?

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, rennen said:

He posted a lioness on his Instagram story.:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

I'm happy he's in her life. I think it would be 10 x worse for her if she had no partner during the past five years. He's definitely encouraging her and I hope their relationship lasts. She more than deserves her happily ever after. 

22 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

He is hot, he is cute and he is supportive. I'm living and I want one :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

like? Literally? Let me go order a prince of persia body pillow so I can live the fantasy

8 Things You Never Noticed About the Britney-Madonna Kiss Performance at  the 2003 VMAs | Glamour

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Dollyg said:

To play devil’s advocate maybe he didn’t think this applied to her case as I doubt he knows the legal details. Just because fans on Instagram are hounding with comments saying he or Britney can terminate the c-ship doesn’t mean they know what they’re talking about (but in this case they clearly did). Although I’m curious why he didn’t investigate further and consult with someone in regards to this is a bit strange.

I love them together. I think he's been an extremely positive force in her life... HOWEVER. I also worry that with all this extra hype now coming around, I worry that it may become too much drama for him. Even the fact that yesterday she was caught by paparazzi while driving around with him, i worry were coming back to a 06/07/08 level of attention surrounding Britney, and I'm sorry but who would want to live through that. He would have been quite young during that time of her life and I'm not sure but maybe not even in the USA yet so might not fully grasp the insanity her life was at that time. It's a lot for anyone to handle and I just really worry what it would do to their relationship

I hope this isn't the case, I hope the best for them both individually and as a couple 

On 6/24/2021 at 7:21 AM, Goten21 said:

I can, actually. They weren't defensive about any of the past people sans the guy that abused her. It was obvious from the start the reason they hated Sam was because they jduged him for being in it for the money or fame, in turn not only judging Sam, but implying that Britney can't be loved for who she is by someone like him.

Then to bring up his past like him being overweight or him fixing his teeth as if those are supposed to make him money hungry? Disgusting. If anything, stuff like that has made him the type of person to be able to look into someone's soul and love them for who they truly are.

YES EXACTLY THIS

britney spears beyonce GIF

On 6/24/2021 at 7:27 AM, Dollyg said:

We didn't even know about this and some of us have been concerned since the second she was put under a conservatorship, 13 years ago. We have talked about the conservatorship and discuss it at different degrees for over a decade now, and yet it was only very recently WE also found this out. How could you possibly blame him for not knowing? He's not a lawyer. He's not an attorney. His career has zero to do with law.  Yet, he has helped Britney with research, he's the only boyfriend of her that doesn't just deal with the conservatorship, he's helping her fight it, he has stood up for her in the press, he encourages her, he supports her and above all he is patient and caring.

13 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

We didn't even know about this and some of us have been concerned since the second she was put under a conservatorship, 13 years ago. We have talked about the conservatorship and discuss it at different degrees for over a decade now, and yet it was only very recently WE also found this out. How could you possibly blame him for not knowing? He's not a lawyer. He's not an attorney. His career has zero to do with law.  Yet, he has helped Britney with research, he's the only boyfriend of her that doesn't just deal with the conservatorship, he's helping her fight it, he has stood up for her in the press, he encourages her, he supports her and above all he is patient and caring.

The fact that he was there for her during these extreme hardships speaks volumes about him as a person. 

I don't know if this has been mentioned already, but everyone got their knickers in a twist when he took the phone off her when she went live on his insta. Maybe he did that because he isn't supposed to be driving her in his car and freaked out. 

I think he makes her happy and that's all that matters.