Samantha Stark Talks to Don Lemon

Uh what can I say Samantha is obviously not having it anymore and is fed up with the so called “we don’t know what we don’t know”. That is f…up now. There is no f……need for a evaluation of capacity now. All these assessments and evaluations. Britney has been working, earning all this money. She has the capacity to do all that but, has no capacity to make her own decisions?  She is the most productive and hard working person in entire conservatorship scheme. The judge is complacent. Everyone involved is complacent and they should all be in jail end of.

No need to keep saying that a proper evaluation is needed to determine whether she has the capacity to live her own life. Clearly, she does not need to prove that. All she’s asking is for the the conservatorship to end without evaluation, because it will be biased and will cause unnecessary trauma to her. She’s been evaluated all her life. Enough is really enough. Where is the justice. Where is the humanity. Why is it so easy for her to be deemed incapacitated and incompetent. Why is it so hard for her to be deem capable after all she has done these past 13 years. WTH. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, M M said:

Uh what can I say Samantha is obviously not having it anymore and is fed up with the so called “we don’t know what we don’t know”. That is f…up now. There is no f……need for a evaluation of capacity now. All these assessments and evaluations. Britney has been working, earning all this money. She has the capacity to do all that but, has no capacity to make her own decisions?  She is the most productive and hard working person in entire conservatorship scheme. The judge is complacent. Everyone involved is complacent and they should all be in jail end of.

No need to keep saying that a proper evaluation is needed to determine whether she has the capacity to live her own life. Clearly, she does not need to prove that. All she’s asking is for the the conservatorship to end without evaluation, because it will be biased and will cause unnecessary trauma to her. She’s been evaluated all her life. Enough is really enough. Where is the justice. Where is the humanity. Why is it so easy for her to be deemed incapacitated and incompetent. Why is it so hard for her to be deem capable after all she has done these past 13 years. WTH. 

I quite agree.

I don’t agree with the views of this man but he actually has a point.

(Although Ingham showed to team Con until the very last minute) The judge instructed him to look into filing a petition in behalf of Britney.

However, even he does, such petition has to be weighted in. Appointing Bessemer was such a great move for that.