Wendy Williams BETTER issue Britney an apology in the A.M.

June 24th is going to bring a lot of coverage of reactions to Britney speaking out in court, especially morning shows that aired prior to her court time. The View, GMA, Today and Ms. Wendy MF Williams....etc....

All I have to say is Wendy BETTER issue an apology for all of the horrible things she said about Britney and the sickening number of times she's vouched and stood up for Jamie Spears. Wendy would constantly commend him for "helping" Britney. Wendy bashes and always puts Britney down, while standing up for that rotten POS.

Wendy better eat her motherfu^%ng words.....

We have all heard of the horrendous things her father and others have done making it very clear there was no good in any of this.

#justathought

• Like 2

What’s most horrific to me is that Wendy herself was being controlled and sent away by her own ex husband. She literally had to jump out of the car he sent with handlers to pick her up from rehab. She revealed this in her biopic earlier this year on Lifetime. Wendy has mental issues and substance abuse issues. She’s in the public eye. She should be WAY more compassionate and supportive of Britney. Similar stories yet Britney is POLAR opposite in the way she treats others and for that she now has her fans and the world wanting to support her more than ever. If something happens to Wendy, she better say a prayer because no one is going to give a single F!

8 hours ago, Seanril said:

June 24th is going to bring a lot of coverage of reactions to Britney speaking out in court, especially morning shows that aired prior to her court time. The View, GMA, Today and Ms. Wendy MF Williams....etc....

All I have to say is Wendy BETTER issue an apology for all of the horrible things she said about Britney and the sickening number of times she's vouched and stood up for Jamie Spears. Wendy would constantly commend him for "helping" Britney. Wendy bashes and always puts Britney down, while standing up for that rotten POS.

Wendy better eat her motherfu^%ng words.....

We have all heard of the horrendous things her father and others have done making it very clear there was no good in any of this.

#justathought

Why would anyone care about him/her/it?