I wonder how her family could be so ungrateful at the point to cause so much harm to Britney!

Money.. it does crazy things to people.. greed and resentment...

I only hope once this is all done she will not drag them to court (even though she said she feels like she should) because it will take forever to accomplish anything.. just let her be free and disappear from her life...

• Like 1

I hope she will drag them to court and they will taste the punishment. Maybe they will learn then, that they were so wrong. Also an example for others. Of course it's easy to just get away from the abusers, but there will not be any balance in life, in the world. Then it's possible to accept their apologies and go on with life. Life lessons have to be taught even in family.

Also she should not forget the Lou woman.

That's what I dont understand not a single person thought to help her. I couldn't imagine letting my sister go or daughter go through that. It's like they all lack basic human emotion. The sad thing is Britney would have given any one of them the world had they asked. 

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in their houses today. I imagine they are all trying to kiss her *** or they are scrambling.

These people were desperate for money. Always. That’s why Britney got into show business in the first place. If Britney were to stop giving them any money they would all end up being poor again. I believe just the thought of that made them act in cruel ways towards her and eventually got control Britney’s entire life.